Jewish HomeAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The Jewish Home is one of the oldest adult care centers in the United States. A nonprofit organization, it offers skilled nursing facilities, in-house residential programs, specialized care units, acute psychiatric services, treatment for Alzheimer s disease and related disorders, short- and long-term rehabilitation, post-hospital care, and respite services. The center also offers expertise in the areas of audiology, cardiology, dental, dermatology, gynecology, neurology, ophthalmology, optometry, podiatry, psychiatry, radiology, and urology. The Jewish Home employs more than 500 registered nurses, recreation coordinators, medical directors, pharmacists, rabbis, dietitians, and professional social services staff and volunteers. Additionally, the center provides physical medicine for personalized physical, occupational, and speech therapies, acupuncture, on-site pharmacy, 24-hour emergency services, housekeeping services, and recreational programs.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (415) 334-3091
- Activities|Blood Administration|Clinical Laboratories|Dental|Dietary|Housekeeping|Mental Health|Nursing Services|Occupational Therapy|Pharmacy|Physical Therapy|Physician|Podiatry|Social Work|Speech Pathology|Vocational
- Payment method:
- Excelsior, Southeast San Francisco
Nonprofit Nursing Home
Jewish Home For The Aged
Jewish Home of San Francisco
- Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Retirement Communities, Social Service Organizations, Residential Care Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, General Contractors