InterContinental MARK HOPKINS SAN FRANCISCOAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- As splendid as when it opened in 1926, Mark Hopkins is one of the city’s finest historic San Francisco luxury hotels. It’s ideally located at the crossing of three cable car lines, just minutes from Union Square. Each suite is furnished in a unique, stately style. Breathtaking views of San Francisco combine with fine dining and a signature 100 Martini menu at Top of the Mark restaurant. Described when it opened as ‘architecturally perfect’, this San Francisco luxury hotel remains so today.
- Extra Phones:
Hotel Front Desk: (415) 392-3434
Reservations: (888) 259-8696
- Each property offers its own distinctive style, from heritage elegance to urban chic and resorts on tropical shores. Forge the best travel experiences. Excellently appointed five-star suites offer a sense of occasion. Premium is in every detail, from Michelin-starred restaurants to outstanding spas. Immersive luxury surrounds you, creating unforgettable memories.
- Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Candlewood Suites, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, InterContinental, Staybridge Suites
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, check, debit, discover
- Nob Hill, Northeast San Francisco
- Dutch, English, French, Greek, Spanish, Turkish
- Hotels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Resorts, Motels