Grand Hyatt San Francisco
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed".
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (415) 848-6070
Phone: (415) 848-6102
Fax Number: (415) 391-1780
Vanity: (415) 398-1234
TollFree: (800) 233-1234
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, jcb
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco
- Downtown San Francisco-Union Square, Northeast San Francisco
Grandviews at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco
- Hotels, Lodging, Corporate Lodging, Hotel & Motel Consultants, Motels, Restaurants
05/31/2010Provided by Citysearch -
Definitely the best views in the city! There is a 360 view so you can see Coit Tower, the Trans America Building, Union Square, Fishermans Wharf, and pretty much everything else!
I had my first California Tan (Anchor Steam and Guinness) and was pleasantly surprised. So delish! They have a special advertised for $5 wine on Monday's, but we found out that's only if you buy one of their pricey appetizers! Bummer! The waitress was nice enough to honor the $5 wine (w/o the app) once we showed her, but we stuck with the California Tan.
If you are looking for great views, this is the place to go!
Lovely, stylish and beautiful, the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco is located just steps from Union Square, Market Street, and many popular San Francisco attractions. The rooms are spacious, the bathrooms nicely appointed, complete with a television, should you decide to take a relaxing bath and not want to miss your favorite TV show or movie. There are a number of restaurants, entertainment and shopping venues all within walking distance, including Macy's, and there's a nearby BART station to take you to numerous destinations around town. Definitely a great place to stay to enjoy all of what San Francisco has to offer.