Check yelp for a plethora of horror stories. That's where I wrote mine. If there's a positive comment of any sort about this place on here... it's got to be someone with an interest. Seriously, save yourself some heartache. If you must go to a kinkos, go downtown, face the crowds, and you'll probably get someone a little more professional with a lot more experience. Maybe. In general, I avoid all kinko's and fi... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
FedEx Office Print & Ship CenterAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Mon - Fri7:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat - Sun9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- General Info:
- Choose FedEx Office for color copies, digital printing, signs, banners, business cards, packaging and shipping. We have more than 1800 locations nationwide with self-service copying and printing, convenient online and mobile printing options and in-center experts to help you complete any print job, large or small. We offer computer rental and AT&T Wi-Fi access, scanning and fax service for important documents that have to be there right away. FedEx Kinko's is now FedEx Office.
- Online Printing,Mobile Printing,Self Service Copy & Print,Digital Color Printing,Business Services,Fax & Scanning,Passport Photo,Packaging & Shipping,Direct Mail Services,Hold at FedEx Location,Computer Rental,Design Services
- Kinko's Copies,FedEx Express,FedEx Ground,AT&T Wi-Fi,leadsplease,Sony PictureStation,Microsoft® Office 2010 Professional,Adobe® CS3 Suite: Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, PageMaker and InDesign.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash, check
- Printing Services, Air Cargo & Package Express Service, Fax Service, Mail & Shipping Services, Copying & Duplicating Service, Printing Consultants, Packaging Materials, Shipping Services, Printing Services-Commercial, Courier & Delivery Service, Digital Printing & Imaging, Signs, Copy Machines & Supplies, Packaging Service, Banners, Flags & Pennants, Posters, Passport Photo & Visa Information & Services, Photographic Color Prints & Transparencies, Business Cards
They told me my posters would be ready by 3 pm on Thursday and they were not done till Sunday. When I finally picked them up, they were not cut properly and the manager had to redo the job. I paid at that time (got a 15% discount for the job) and they told me to come on Monday to pick up. I got there and they wanted me to pay again. Needless to say, I'll take my print jobs to another location. There is a copy cen... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch