El Toreador Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- El Toreador Restaurant has been at this location since 1957. Presently owned for 32 years since 1980. Its success has been a communal effort of had work for Larry and Esperanza Mahan. Larry passed away . The restaurant continues his legazy of care and hard work by wife and two sons, Sheldon and Aaron Mahan. We strive to give customers the "whole enchilada" Great food, excellent service and an enjoyable experience that will compel you to come back again and again.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (415) 566-2673
Traditional Mexican Fare, the best fiery and tasty hot sauce. All freshly made. 75 labels of Mexican, International and Micro Brewery Beers. Mole de Cacahuate, Mole Poblano, Mole Pipian and Mole Manchamantel which we make for Cinco de Mayo. We also have Vegetarian Dishes, such as Spinach Enchiladas, Chayote Enchiladas, Egg Plant Enchiladas and more.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover
- We are located in the West Portal neighborhood of the Sunset District of San Francisco. South of the West Portal Munni Station. Accessable to the K, L, M, street car lines. Across the street from the Empire Theater.
- West Portal, Southwest San Francisco
- Perfect Location, Great Atmosphere, The best Service. Take out service available.
- English, Spanish
El Toreador Fonda Mejicana
- Restaurants, Mexican Restaurants
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin American
Alcohol: Beer, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Good God I love this place!! This Mexican restaurant right here is the most authentic place that I have ever had the pleasure of dining in to. Prefect little quiet place for a small group of friends, they also have the most amazing margaritas with different flavors!!