Dianda's Italian American PastryAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- an Francisco is world-famous for a number of reasons, but one of them is certainly the stunning quality and variety of food available in this city. Standing front and center in providing dishes that are by turns delightful and exquisite is Dianda’s Italian American Pastry. At Dianda’s Italian American Pastry, all of our products are baked fresh daily on our premises, using the finest ingredients. With two locations feeding you seven days a week, there’s never a bad time to pay us a visit. Come on by and bring your appetite. We look forward to putting a pastry in your mouth and a smile on your face!
- Candies Cookies Pastries
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, cash, master card, visa
- Southeast San Francisco, Mission District
- Wedding Cakes & Pastries, Bakers Equipment & Supplies, Wholesale Bakeries, Bakeries, Wedding Supplies & Services, Food Processing Equipment & Supplies
First time I was fortunate enough to taste the Delights of Diandas, was at My daughters' wedding,In San Franciso, Mission District, in July~~needless to say, the Wonderful Taste of the Almond Torte, blew Me away, the next day, I walked to Diandas and had them ship a torte to My girlfriend in Minden, NV.....She raved about it and I had to promise to send her another for the Holidays!~~~to add to that, I am ordering 2 ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This bakery is one of the best in SF (besides Victoria in North Beach.) I looove their St honore. I like it for the quality of their products, as well as their prices. Too many bakeries over charge under the pretence of being ""quality"" outlets. I am French, and really get frustrated seeing bakers charging an arm and a leg for cakes. This is definitely a winner. When I want a good cake at a reasonable price, I d... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This is the kind of bakery dreams are made of. Now that I live in the Midwest, I can only fantasize about true Italian pastries. Try the St. Honore Cake - it's the rum that defines it - or the almond torte, fedora (rum-soaked), chocolate/cream ""mushroom"" puff pastry, or simple rum custard cups. If you long for an exquisitely prepared Italian pastry - and maybe even a brief moment of old-fashioned Italian motherin... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This is one the only places in SF where you can find a good cake these days.
The cakes are simply the best, you can't go wrong with any of their flavors, the best part is that you can get 4 different slices of cakes (which can feed probably 6-8 people) for $3 each, and you got a full size cake
What is an Italian Bakery doing in the Mission? I'll tell you, making some of the best pastries and cakes in the City. Try finding a better almond ring anywhere else ... I dare you.
Just about anything in the case that looks good is at least 3 times as good as it looks at half the price you'd expect, and you better buy two of them. I don't like the cookies as much as the pastries, but maybe they just need a good ... view more