Dianda's Italian American Pastry
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- an Francisco is world-famous for a number of reasons, but one of them is certainly the stunning quality and variety of food available in this city. Standing front and center in providing dishes that are by turns delightful and exquisite is Dianda’s Italian American Pastry. At Dianda’s Italian American Pastry, all of our products are baked fresh daily on our premises, using the finest ingredients. With two locations feeding you seven days a week, there’s never a bad time to pay us a visit. Come on by and bring your appetite. We look forward to putting a pastry in your mouth and a smile on your face!
- Candies Cookies Pastries
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, all major credit cards, cash
- Southeast San Francisco, Mission District
- Bakeries, Wedding Supplies & Services, Wedding Cakes & Pastries, Bakers Equipment & Supplies, Wholesale Bakeries, Restaurants, Food Processing Equipment & Supplies
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Wheelchair Accessible, Yes
Specialties: American, Italian
Price Range : Average
11/17/2008Provided by Citysearch -
First time I was fortunate enough to taste the Delights of Diandas, was at My daughters' wedding,In San Franciso, Mission District, in July~~needless to say, the Wonderful Taste of the Almond Torte, blew Me away, the next day, I walked to Diandas and had them ship a torte to My girlfriend in Minden, NV.....She raved about it and I had to promise to send her another for the Holidays!~~~to add to that, I am ordering 2 tortes to send to My sister, in Montana, where I will be spending the Thanksgiving Holiday, and thus will be able to savor the Almond Torte, once again!~~~This Bakery deserves, More than A Five Star Rating!~~~I wish they had a store in Portland, Oregon, where I live!
05/17/2008Provided by Citysearch -
This bakery is one of the best in SF (besides Victoria in North Beach.) I looove their St honore. I like it for the quality of their products, as well as their prices. Too many bakeries over charge under the pretence of being ""quality"" outlets. I am French, and really get frustrated seeing bakers charging an arm and a leg for cakes. This is definitely a winner. When I want a good cake at a reasonable price, I drive to Dianda's. Do yourself a favor and try it :-)
11/16/2005Provided by Citysearch -
This is the kind of bakery dreams are made of. Now that I live in the Midwest, I can only fantasize about true Italian pastries. Try the St. Honore Cake - it's the rum that defines it - or the almond torte, fedora (rum-soaked), chocolate/cream ""mushroom"" puff pastry, or simple rum custard cups. If you long for an exquisitely prepared Italian pastry - and maybe even a brief moment of old-fashioned Italian mothering - drop by. Around the holidays, it's best to order cakes in advance.