Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in San FranciscoAdd to mybook
Classes are forming now! Don't wait.
- General Info:
- Over 30 Years of Creating Culinary Excellence At California Culinary Academy, we cultivate career professionals and offer students valuable career advantages: Le Cordon Bleu: A world-renowned culinary program Training in both classical and contemporary techniques Small classes with professional faculty Hands-on instruction outside the traditional classroom Financial and academic support Founded as one of the West's first culinary arts schools, California Culinary Academy has been committed to providing high standards of culinary arts, pastry chef and personal chef training since 1977. Our Culinary Arts school welcomes those with a passion seeking excellence in: cooking school chef school culinary school career training in culinary arts chef training cooking courses Culinary Arts schools can help you turn your creativity into valuable skills. Contact us!
- The California Culinary Academy, associated with Le Cordon Bleu, was founded in 1977 by Danielle Carlisle in San Francisco, California. Carlisle started the culinary training with four kitchens and six chef instructors in an old brick building in downtown San Francisco. Her first class of 20 students for culinary training enrolled in the summer of 1977. Fueled by an increasing demand for cooks and chefs the Academy's opening signaled the first program of its kind on the West Coast. In 1981 Foremost McKesson Corporation acquired the Academy and in 1985 the Academy moved into its current location at 625 Polk Street, which includes two full-service restaurants, a retail shop and banquet facilities. In the early 1990s, the Academy created a television series and video collection entitled “Cooking At The Academy” that has appeared on public television in the United States and around the world.
- Culinary Arts-Become a Chef! Baking and Pastry Chef
- Southeast San Francisco, Potrero Hill
- Cooking Instruction & Schools, Colleges & Universities, Business & Vocational Schools, Adult Education, Schools