Comfort Inn By The Bay
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Stay seconds from world-famous San Francisco Bay attractions at the 100 percent smoke-free Comfort Inn By the Bay hotel, conveniently close to Fisherman's Wharf, Ghiradelli Square and Alcatraz Island. Nearby attractions include Chinatown, the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, cable cars, San Francisco Civic Center Plaza, San Francisco Zoo, Pier 39 and Lombard Street—the World’s Crookedest Street. Free hotel features includewi-fi, weekday newspaper, local calls and coffee. We offer free hot breakfast. Rooms feature a cable television, safe, coffee maker, voicemail, hairdryer, iron and board. Select rooms contain refrigerators and work desks. Take advantage of our tour desk and access to copy and fax services. Valet cleaning service is available. We look forward to your stay at the Comfort Inn hotel in San Francisco, CA.
- Comfort Inn
- Payment method:
- carte blanche, amex, diners club, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards, debit
- Located in San Francisco (Marina District), Comfort Inn by the Bay is minutes from Fort Mason and Feusier Octagon House. This hotel is close to Lombard Street and Fisherman's Wharf.
- Northwest San Francisco, Union Street
- Hotels, Lodging, Corporate Lodging, Motels
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
Check-In Time: 4 PM
Check-Out Time: noon
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Express check-in, Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Free breakfast, Designated smoking areas, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Designated smoking areas (fines apply), 24-hour business center, Computer station, 24-hour front desk, Limo or Town Car service available, Concierge services, Use of nearby fitness center (discount), Tours/ticket assistance, Luggage storage, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, iPod docking station, Shower/tub combination, Phone, Hair dryer, Premium bedding, Air conditioning, Hypo-allergenic bedding available, In-room massage available, MP3 docking station, Pillow menu, Pillowtop mattress, Iron/ironing board, Digital TV service, Free local calls, Desk, Connecting/adjoining rooms available, Coffee/tea maker, Down comforter, Pay movies, Designer toiletries, Blackout drapes/curtains, LCD TV, Slippers, Dial-up Internet access (surcharge), Premium TV channels, In-room safe, Hydromassage showerhead
We were suppose to have an oversized or larger than standard room. It was the same size as any regular hotel room, even smaller than some Comfort Inns I have stayed in. The only reason we stayed there instead of another hotel was that parking was only $26 per day compared to 50 or 60 but there was only 2 spots in the whole garage we felt we could park in without worrying we would hit a support post and we had a smaller car. We could walk to Fisherman's Wharf. And they had a pretty good variety for breakfast. Next time, would pay the extra for parking.
This was a good hotel for the price. We wanted a place with free Internet and free breakfast and both services were great! The room was small but nice, we were hardly there, so it was good. The breakfast is pretty good, LOVED the waffles and the hard boiled eggs :) There is also coffee out for guests 24/7 but sometimes they run out. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful, I forgot a comb, so they gave me one and we were told up front that there was a charge if the safe was used, so we surrendered the keys right away (dodged that bullet right away, just in case!) The parking situation, is a bit hectic though. VERY small spots and they charge $26 per night per car. Be prepared for that. The area that it is located is very convenient. Close to Fisherman's Wharf and an even shorter walk to the famous Crooked Lombard St. The neighborhood felt pretty safe, we walked to Ghiradelli Square after dark and didn't feel endangered at all. Oh, and at the hotel, when you book it, request a water view! Would stay again! Also, if you get the chance: Check out Sausilito right across the Golden Gate Bridge, beautiful, quaint little town! And you can take the ferry back instead of walking back across the bridge!
We loved our stay in San Francisco because of this hotel! They were there for anything we needed! I never would have expected that kind of service from a hotel that has such a great price!!! Thank you for allowing us to stay in your fine establishment! You deserve more than 5 stars!