Buster's Cheese SteakAdd to mybook
Order online so your food is ready when you are!
- General Info:
- Buster's Cheese Steak is your number 1 provider of delicious cheese steak sandwiches! With plenty of options, you'll get to pick between classic philly cheese steaks & specialty sandwiches with toppings such as jalapenos, mushrooms, onions, zucchini, & peppers! We also have a wide selection of cheeses such as provolone, cheese wiz, pepper jack, white American, Swiss & cheddar! As well as delicious half pound burgers, hot dogs & French fries! You can find us in the heart of North Beach on the corner of Columbus & Vallejo. Buster's Cheese Steak is a community staple & we're also the very first cheese streak shop in all of California. This means that we've had time to perfect our craft so that we are serving you the finest meats, cheeses, veggies & bread around! & don't forget that we have options for vegetarians too. Stop by Buster's Cheese Steak from 11am - 2:30am all week long!
- Cheesesteak, Food & Dining, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Late Night Dining, Sandwich Shops
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard
- Corner of Columbus and Vallejo
- North Beach, Northeast San Francisco
- Parking Lot
- Sandwich Shops, Pizza, Take Out Restaurants, American Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Steak Houses, Restaurants
Been going to this location since it was South Philly Cheesteaks back in the early 90's. Busters continues to serve up tasty cheesteaks. Maybe not fully traditional, but tasty nonetheless. I asked for more cheese (Whiz) on mine and they gladly obliged. The staff was very friendly. I recommend it.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
This place has recently went under new owner ship and has gotten cleaned up BIG time. It used to be pretty gross but is coming alive now. I tried their California version of the cheesesteak sandwich and my boyfriend tried the north beach sandwich, both were great. They have fresh fries they make upon order and it's pretty quick and cheap. Will definitely be returning for the sandwich and to try others on the menu whe... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
This place is a must NOT GO place in the City. First of all the sevice is terrible. I waited 10 minutes for the person running the register to return. Second, the meat they use for the burgers and cheesesteaks are so dry and the fries aren't even drained of the grease. Lastly, What kind of Cheesesteak place runs out of cheese? That's what I was told today! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMING TO THIS PLACE UNLESS YO... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse