Biscuits & BluesAdd to mybook
Book a Table
- General Info:
- Biscuits and Blues was originally developed as an offering to music lovers who wanted an intimate setting to see their favorite blues artists. Now, fifteen years later, we are one of the top blues clubs in the nation. We offer San Francisco's best in National and Regional Blues acts while showcasing award winning Southern Cuisine.It is our intent to offer quality live blues music in tandem with outstanding Southern cuisine; in a comfortable and exciting environment that is open to all ages. We pride ourselves on providing the finest quality food and excellent wine and drink lists. We continue to be one of the best blues clubs in the nation by providing a quality sound system, a hot variety of blues talent, and excellent food and beverage service. Come and see why Biscuits & Blues is the Bay Area's #1 blues club!Since Biscuits and Blues is a full restaurant, bar, and nightclub offering entertainment nightly, there are many options for a guest:Guests are also welcome to watch the show without eating dinner any night Tuesday through Thursday; and on Friday and Saturday during the 10: 00 Cocktail Show.
Biscuits and Blues has been voted America's #1 blues nightclub by the Blues Foundation (formerly known as the WC Handy Awards) and the Bay Area Blues Society. It is San Francisco's home to great live music in an intimate setting, where everyone gets a front row seat!
Biscuits and Blues offers a full service restaurant and premium bar. We feature savory award-winning Southern cuisine California wines, micro-brews, and specialty cocktails - all at reasonable prices that please our tourists visitors and loyal Bay Area clientele. See you soon!
- Payment method:
- cash, visa, master card, amex, discover
- Biscuits & Blues is located at 401 Mason St. at Geary in the heart of San Francisco's theater district. We are just one block from the world famous Union Square, several cable car lines, and within walking distance of the Powell Street Bart Station. We are also easily accessible by both the Golden Gate Bridge and the Oakland Bay Bridge.
- Northeast San Francisco, Downtown San Francisco-Union Square
Biscuits & Blues
- Party Planning, Night Clubs, Restaurants, Creole & Cajun Restaurants, Soul Food Restaurants, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities
- Other Information:
Parking: Garage, Street