Biscuits & BluesAdd to mybook
Book a Table
- General Info:
- Above all else Biscuits and Blues is a San Francisco institution pairing world class Blues music with Award-winning Southern style cuisine to customers of all ages, where everyone has a front row seat to the show. For 20 years they’ve earned the respect of the International Blues community and have been named America’s #1 Blues nightclub by both the Blues Foundation and by the Bay Area Blues Society. Located in the Heart of San Francisco, Biscuits and Blues is just one block from Union Square in the City’s Theater District. Since 1995 loyal patrons have returned to Biscuits and Blues’ small cabaret style seated venue for the love of the Blues, while visitors and tourists from around the world leave with a feeling that they have experienced something firmly rooted in an American musical heritage. They have successfully created an all-encompassing experience that can be enjoyed by all including award winning southern cuisine, a full service bar with specialty cocktails, hand selected wine & Spirits, world class Blues performances and superb service, and despite the clubs relatively small size, it has established itself as one of the premiere Blues venues in the world.
- Biscuits and Blues offers a full service restaurant and premium bar. We feature savory award-winning Southern cuisine California wines, micro-brews, and specialty cocktails - all at reasonable prices with world class live Blues performance. Biscuits and Blues also caters to private parties & events of all sizes, and is perfect for everything from a birthday dinner & show to a large corporate event.
- Payment method:
- cash, visa, master card, amex, discover, mastercard, all major credit cards
- Biscuits & Blues is located at 401 Mason St. at Geary in the heart of San Francisco's theater district. We are just one block from the world famous Union Square, several cable car lines, and within walking distance of the Powell Street Bart Station. We are also easily accessible by both the Golden Gate Bridge and the Oakland Bay Bridge.
- Northeast San Francisco, Downtown San Francisco-Union Square
Biscuits & Blues
- Night Clubs, Restaurants, Creole & Cajun Restaurants, Soul Food Restaurants, Bars
- Other Information:
Parking: Garage, Street, Valet
Bike Parking: Yes
Cuisines: Soul, Barbecue, Family Style, American
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average