Best Tile Inc.
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- *Founded in 1989, Best Tile Opened Its Door to Provide Homeowners and Contractors with Quality Tile When They Want It and at Low Prices. With a Small Showroom and Warehouse, Best Tile Began to Build Its Inventory of American, Spanish and Italian Tiles *Today, We Have Expanded to Two Convenient Locations, One in San Francisco and One in Fremont. With Over 5,000 Square Feet of Dedicated Showroom Space and the Added Convenience of a Parking Lot at Our New San Francisco Location, We Have One of the Largest Showrooms in San Francisco *And with the Ever Increasing Styles, Best Tile Excels in Providing a Large Selection to Its Customers. With One of the Largest Inventories in San Francisco, We Offer Over 300 Styles with Our Wide Variety of Ceramic, Porcelain and Stone Tiles, Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Vanities, Granite Countertops and Faucets. With Our Large Selection, We Have Had Customers Coming From As Far Away As Reno and Los Angeles *Store Hours Monday Through Saturday 8:00am to 5:30pm. San Francisco Store Hours Monday Through Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm, Saturday 8:00am to 5:00pm and Sunday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Extra Phones:
Santa Clara Store - 3550 Thomas Road: (408) 727-0099
Fremont Store - 3686 Peralta Blvd.: (510) 793-7628
San Francisco Store - 625 Bayshore Blvd.: (415) 467-8563
- *Wall Tiles - Floor Tiles *Countertops *Stone Tiles - Cabinets *Delivery Service now Available
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Southeast San Francisco, Apparel City
- Stone Natural, Tile-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Granite, Bathroom Fixtures, Cabinets & Accessories, Stone Products, Tile-Contractors & Dealers
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Average
07/27/2010Provided by Citysearch -
It's not the typical Chinese tile and stone place that sprung up all around Bay area. as the name suggests, the best tiles and tools are not Chinese and are of the best quality. Italian tiles and such.
Great one stop place, including plumbing and all the building material needed for tiling.
11/09/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Every store has its purpose. For my needs, Best Tile is perfect, primarily because they're cheap. I do not go into the store thinking of perfection because at these prices, let's face it, 99 cents can only get you so far. Nevertheless, these are some of the most inexpensive tile stores in the Bay Area.
What they really excel in are their slabs of granite, pre-bullnosed and ready to go on top of your kitchen counter, at a moment's notice.