- General Info:
- Established in 2011Artful Gentleman was started in the middle of 2011 as a simple idea that menswear could be better. That the modern gentleman is sexy. That style is not dead. That chivalry is not dead. That all of these things are in demand... they are just hard to find.So two former classmates and a handful of friends that had crashed into each other at one time or another, came together to create something new. Artful Gentleman started as a suit company -- plain and simple -- but designed to live 100% online. That changed over the course of the year and brought Artful Gentleman into a whole new world as style curators working for each client individually. Bringing together a world of quality, fit, comfort and style without a need to sacrifice even a sliver of any of those four tenants.We are style curators. You are investing in yourself. So, as we say, it is time for some self-respect.We can confidently say that we understand the importance of quality, comfort, and fit which one expects when purchasing custom tailored outfits, such as suits, shirts, vests, and pants. The very people who are behind Artful Gentleman are connoisseurs of fashion and style, and we, just like you, are particular about how our clothes are crafted and how they complement our lifestyle.Simply put, we see Artful Gentleman as a style brand that celebrates who you are and highlights the best quality of what makes you who you are without skimping on quality material and artistry.We don't sell clothing and related goods. We sell confidence. And we are damn good at what we do.
- Payment method:
- check, amex, mastercard, visa, debit, discover
- We are located between Valencia St and Gough St
- South of Market, Southeast San Francisco
- We we were mentioned by Thrillist, Gastronomique En Vogue, The Bold Italic, Bay Area Reporter, and Sosh. We were also featured at San Francisco Fashion Week 2012, The Haberdash presented by The Bold Italic, and Eyes Wide Shut presented by Reason to Party.
- Fashion Designers, Custom Made Men's Suits, Fashion Consultants, Women's Clothing
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Pets Allowed: No