I took my cat to Animal Farm Pet Hospital for a second opinion. The diagnosis was quick and affordable; less than $200. The treatment was successful and did not require any surgery as had been recommended by a well known SF veterinary clinic who gave me the initial diagnosis and a $3000 quote for treatment.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Animal Farm Pet HospitalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- This is truly a neighborhood veterinay clinic. It has been around since the eighties. We provide empathetic care at all times.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (415) 520-1152
- We are a Canine and Feline Practice that provides empathetic veterinary services that are all inclusive from Anesthesia, Dentistry, Pharmacology, Preventative Medicine, Hematology, Radiology, and Surgery.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, cash, insurance
- Mission/Lowell Cross Streets.
- Southwest San Francisco, Crocker Amazon
- Hospitalized Care, Fluid Therapy, Ultrasound, Diagnostics, Boarding, Grooming, and Bathing.
- Cantonese, English, Spanish
- Animal Health Products, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians
Recently we found it necessary to take our 13 yr. old Akita mix dog to the Animal Farm because he had been coughing and did not seem like himself. The first visit that he had the vet found a large mass on his under side and also after taking x-rays realized that he had another tumor which was wrapped around his windpipe. It was hard for us to decide what would be in Gus' best interest. Dr. Stroh was going to be out o... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Our senior cat was very ill. FIrst, Animal Farm is small and extremely dirty. When we brought our cat in, the vet did not even review our application to see that she is female, spade, senior aged, or her current and past medical history. He called her a ""he,"" and was surprised when we told him ""she"" was old and her symptons, ie: not eating, fur loss, hiding in dark places, not being active, losing interest, no... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I was very disappointed at this pet hospital. First, the receptionist is rude. She's more interested in what her son is doing at the computer then the client. Second, the vet carried on a conversation with some women about his products. He saw me and never acknowledged me, I waited over 30 minutes for a nurse to vaccinate my dog. Third, one of my neighbor's dogs died at this clinic and all what he said the vet told h... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
When I first went to Noah Stroe at Animal Farm Hospital, he and his staff were and continue to be a godsend. Another animal clinic, which will remain nameless, tried their very best to gauge my pocketbook to the fullest without compassion, advise or direction. I was referred by an aquaintance that Noah and his staff had a different approach. My very elderly dog was experiencing jitters/spasms & was diagnosed with som... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch