Amici's East Coast PizzeriaAdd to mybook
- The best pizza west of New York - Ralph Barbieri, KNBR.
- Order Online at www.amicis.com
- Dine-in, Takeout, & Delivery
- Freshly made Pasta and Salads
- General Info:
- Amici's East Coast Pizzeria specializes in Italian cuisine. It serves a variety of pizzas, pasta dishes and salads for homes and businesses in New York and Connecticut. The pizzeria offers pizzas with a variety of mozzarella, parmesan, crumbled feta, baby spinach, red onions, pancetta, herb and lemon olive oil toppings. Amici's East Coast Pizzeria also provides a selection of appetizers, beverages and desserts. It additionally offers online ordering options.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa
- Mission Bay, Southeast San Francisco
- Pizza, Restaurants, Caterers, Italian Restaurants
\r\nI loved this place and pizza was great! Service was a bit light --but really didnt need much - to eat a pizza?! - I had the eggplant pizza an thought it was great and friends i was with had others, and tasting theirs was good too! - Eggplant sandwich was almost like mama makes! ha -- the only thing i thought was the price of a salad - was way too high... i think the ceasar salad was like 7.50 --for a small side s... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I've been here five or six times because it's in the neighborhood. Perhaps I don't dress well enough or don't look cool enough or whatever, but the waitstaff is consistently from average to downright terrible. The management's even worse.\r\n\r\nCase in point - last night it took em' 45 minutes to bring me a side salad and bread sticks. I am sure the waitress simply forgot.\r\n\r\nThe way the manager barked at me for... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Excellent wood-fired pie. I recommend the simplicity of Amici's margherita pizza. Excellent ingredients, solid crust. Finally, after a year of frustrated searching I've found good pizza in SF. The downside? It's overpriced, but since the competition can't seem to make a good pie I really have no room to compain.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Pretty good pizza, fast delivery. I've had better, but all in all it's good. For some reason I just wasn't a fan of their sausage pizzas. They are quick to deliver, but only if you make a $25 minimum. If you're looking for one pizza and some sides, not sure that this is the best place because of the min. Looking for wings? Sorry. How about garlic cheese bread? Nope...Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch