Ace Plumbing and Rooter
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- ACE Plumbing & Rooter offers a variety of repair and preventive maintenance solutions for residential and commercial plumbing applications. It specializes in the installation and repair of water heaters, garbage disposers, sump pumps, toilets, urinals, faucets, showers and bathtubs. The company offers video inspection, leak detection, forensic plumbing, backflow testing, drain cleaning, free estimation and consulting services. It is a member of the Better Business Bureau. ACE Plumbing & Rooter additionally provides emergency services, as well as discount coupons.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (415) 366-6421
Phone: (415) 824-6444
Phone: (510) 654-6333
TollFree: (888) 223-6171
TollFree: (866) 890-8143
- Sewer Main Clearing, Sewer Main Installation, Sewer Main Repair, Sump Pump Repair, Drain Cleaning
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, amex, debit, all major credit cards
- Southwest San Francisco, Parkside
- English, French, Russian, Spanish
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
Ace Plumbing and Rooter, Inc.
Ace Plumbing & Rooter, Inc.
Ace Plumbing & Rooter
- Plumbers, Boiler Repair & Cleaning, Sewer Contractors, Water Heater Repair, Plumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants, Tank Cleaning, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Backflow Prevention Devices & Services, Piping Contractors, Sewer Cleaners & Repairers, Water Heaters, Pipe Inspection, Leak Detecting Service, Bathtubs & Sinks-Repair & Refinish, Garbage Disposal Repair, Sump Pumps, Pumps-Service & Repair
This is my first review in CitySearch. The service from Ace Plumbing was extraordinary so I thought the least I could do is commend both 'JD' and 'Ricardo' for their work. These two guys are professional 'supermen' plumbers in my book, and are real assets to their employer.\r
My 11-year old 50 gallon (actual capacity is 48 gallons) 'shorty' Bradford White (found out later while cruising the web that it is one of the better brands) gas water heater started leaking and was floodin...view moreg my basement. Ace Plumbing and Rooter was listed in the manufacturer's web site so I called them and got an appointment two hours later (5:30 pm, Monday) for a price quote. 'JD' came in as scheduled and he gave me a free estimate. I had him come back a few days later after I asked for price quotes from 2 others. Their price was competitive and seemed reasonable.\r
'JD' had a difficult time getting the specific model number from their supplier but through his persistence he was finally able to give me the information I requested (he called me back to give me status info about 5 times in which I missed 3 calls due to an issue with my cell phone -- ie. it was not his fault that I missed his calls, but like I said he is very patient and persistent).\r
Both of them worked for a couple of hours installing the water heater. Ricardo has a 'can do' solutions oriented approach and 'JD' has very good communication skills. Both were very polite (I heard them call me 'sir' a couple of times), and they both made sure that the area they worked in was clean after they were done. Best yet, 'JD' gave me a first time discount. This was a hassle free experience with these two guys who also seemed to enjoy working with each other. \r
Based on their work, I will recommend this vendor, and I will call them again for future plumbing needs.view less
I called ACE plumbing for a non emergency after hours. Someone was available to make an appointment for the next day. They were able to schedule the time I wanted, even with such short notice. Mario arrived on time and was very professional! He completed the work on my kitchen faucet very quickly. He took the time to explain the problem to us. The price was well below another quote we received! ACE was very professional, efficient, and reasonable. We definately recommend them!
I found ACE via citysearch. Their visit was easy to arrange; their receptionist was polite and helpful. ""Ronnie"" showed up at the start of the 1 hour range I was provided. He was courteous, explained what he was doing, fixed our issue quickly & didn't charge an arm & a leg (although I don't know whether $125 / hr is standard for plumbers or not). I was very pleased with ACE and will not hesitate to use them again.
ACE Plumbing recently came out to my place to fix some various sink problems I was experiencing. They started out very professionally (very responsive and with an initial estimate before beginning the work). They generally did a good job on my sink, but my big stink is that they raised my final price $125 before even consulting with me (while I was in the room?!??!). Be careful if they bring out the snake - I guess they immediately raise the price $125 for that, even though you can buy...view more a snake for that amount...view less
Great customer service, and a lot of help. Great rates also! Definately a 10\r
The plumber that came out, was kind, efficient, and courteous!\r
The office person was very helpful, made the appointment ASAP and couldn't have been more helpful!
We had a leakly hot water heater and called Ace on a Saturday. They showed up at our door within 2 hours. They looked at the water heater and quickly diagnosed it as having a faulty valve. The entire thing was fixed within 30 minutes. (Note that we had called a competitor plumber beforehand who said that our water heater was broken and needed to be replaced. That plumber never called us back so we sent to Ace and solved the problem.)
I agreed to have Ace Plumbing upgrade my existing water heater to city code for $550. After the work was done, I had another plumber check out the work done on the water heater, who said it was done incorrectly. Ace Plumbing then had to come back to my home. Their prior work couldn't be fixed so they charged me another $300 to replace the existing water heater, and complete the work to bring the installation up to code.
A clogged toilet is never convenient. I called another company but they didn't show up. I ended up calling ACE and they at my place within 90 minutes and fixed the problem. The service was fast and the guy fixed the problem in no time. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!