Not worth how you are treated! The staff is extremely disrespectful and rude. I work customer service and never would someone treat a customer the way my family has been treated here. A serious lack of empathy and care here. Please take your precious animals somewhere that care is a priority!
Dill Veterinary Hospital
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Dill Veterinary Hospital has been taking care of animals in the San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas for over 60 years. We have received the highest certification from the American Animal Hospital Association, and we have been a member of AAHA since 1965. AAHA is the Standards of Excellence for veterinary practices. Dill Veterinary Hospital is owned and operated by Dr. Timothy Hare. Dr. Hare graduated Cum Laude from Washington State University. After graduating from WSU, Dr. Hare enjoyed the experience of working with his father, who was a Board Certified Ophthalmologist. This provided an opportunity to diagnose and treat a wide range of diseases of the eye. He also worked nights and weekends in Emergency Clinics, developing skills to handle emergency medicine and surgery. Continuing education is a priority to keep abreast of new advances in veterinary medicine, and Dr. Hare frequently attends meetings throughout the U.S. Dr. Hare is a member of the following organizations: AAHA, AVMA, CVMA and SCVMA. Dr. Terrie Johnson DVM - Veterinarian Dr. Terrie Johnson is a Southern California Native. She graduated from UC Davis, School of Veterinary Medicine in 1995, and has been practicing in Southern California. She is a general practitioner with a special interest in reproduction for the last 14 years. Dr. Johnson frequently incorporates holistic medicine and nutrition into her treatment plans believing that it is important to treat the whole animal, not just the symptoms. In her free time, Dr Johnson breeds Golden Retrievers and can frequently be found handling them in conformation, agility and field events.Some of her other hobbies are water skiing camping and horse back riding. Education: UCI Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Biology/Biological Sciences, General 1987-1990 UC Davis, School of Veterinary Medicine Doctor of Veterinary Medicine 1991 – 1995
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (818) 514-9903
- We are a full service Veterinary Hospital. We provide an extensive list of services to cater to your pets’ specific needs. A few of our services consist of: -Surgery -Dentistry -Heartworm Prevention -Vaccinations -Flea Control -General Small Animal Medicine and Surgery -Hospitalization -Vectra Flea & Tick -Nutrition -Digital X-Ray -Skin Disease Management -Microchipping We understand your pet's reluctance to undergo anesthesia and treatments without your presence. Our professional and caring staff will take extremely good care of your lovable pet. Our clients appreciate the ability to stay with their pet during these procedures, and visit any time during our business hours. Call us today to learn more about our veterinary services and procedures.
- Corti-Care, Science Diet
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, discover, visa
- Serving the enitre San Fernando Valley, Burbank and Glendale area
- North Valley, Pacoima
- English, Spanish
- Scvma Cvma Avma Aaha
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Pet Services, Pet Training, Wholesale Veterinary Equipment & Supply, Veterinary Specialty Services
- Other Information:
Specialties: Felines, Cats, Pocket Pets, Puppies, Dogs, Doggies, Kittens, Puppy Sales, Dog Sales, Canines, Small Animals
Dr. Hare has been my Vet for over 20 years. I recently moved out of the area but continue to make the drive so that my critters receive the best care possible. From my older "special needs" dogs and cats, to my young pups and kittens...he's the Best. I give Dr. Hare my highest recommendation.