Vibra Hospital Of San DiegoAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Continental Rehabilitation Hospital is a 110-plus-bed hospital that provides a range of inpatient and outpatient services. The hospital offers postacute care and acute rehabilitation services for patients. It provides physical, occupational, speech, recreational, respiratory, intravenous and aquatic therapies. The hospital also offers nutrition, pharmaceutical and ventilator weaning services. Continental Rehabilitation Hospital provides video and fiber-optic swallowing assessments and radiology options. The hospital also serves communities through various educational programs. It has a team of skilled therapists, rehabilitation nurses, physicians and health care professionals. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. Continental Rehabilitation Hospital is located in San Diego.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (619) 260-1268
- Acute Care|Anatomical Laboratory Services|Anesthesia Services|Angioplasty|Clinical Laboratory Services|Diagnostic Radioisotope|Diagnostic Radiology Services|Dietary Services|EGD Procedure|Hemodialysis (Dialysis)|Infusion Therapy|Long Term Acute Care|MRI (Magnetic Res Imaging)|Occupational Therapy Services|Outpatient Services-InHouse|Pharmacy Services|Physical Therapy|Rehab|Respiratory/Pulmonary Svcs|SNF Care|Social Services|Speech Pathology Services|Ultrasound|Wound Care/IP
- Hillcrest, Western San Diego
Privately Owned Hospital
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Medical Centers, Cancer Treatment Centers, Emergency Care Facilities, Rehabilitation Services