- BBB Rating:
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Utopia Management is a full service San Diego property Management Company. We are the largest San Diego property management company managing individual units throughout San Diego County*. Utopia Management is relatively unique in that we can handle our clients entire San Diego rental property management needs. Utopias property management San Diego services include, managing Single Family Homes, Condos, Apartment Buildings, Commercial Buildings, Office Buildings and provide accounting services for Home Owners Associations. Commercial property management San Diego started soon after the residential side, as our clients wanted us to manage their entire portfolios.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (858) 514-3900
- Condos, Apartments, Houses, Office and Commercial Rentals, Single Family Homes, Apartment Buildings, Property Management, Property Rentals, Real Estate Service, Real Estate Agents
- Payment method:
- check, no credit cards
- San Diego, El Cajon, Escondido, Chula Vista, Imperial Beach, Coronado, La Mesa, National City, Lemon Grove, La Mesa, University Heights, North Park, Mission Hills, Old Town, Bay Park, Mission Bay, Mission Beach, La Jolla, Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encinitas
- Kearny Mesa, Eastern San Diego
- English, French, German, Spanish
- BBB Member, California Association of Realtors, San Diego Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
- Notaries Public, Apartment Finder & Rental Service, Apartments, Real Estate Agents, Real Estate Management, Real Estate Rental Service, Rental Vacancy Listing Service
THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN AND IMPRISONED THEY ARE THIEVES ! $400 carpet cleaning done within two months. Never paid me the full month of rent always came up with fake charges. Impossible to get in touch with tenants also could never get in touch with them. Within a month never return the phone call. Every month always include some kind of fake charges that they take out of the monthly rent. God for bid they need to fix something it not only will be double the cost it's 10 times the amount that it should be.
Utopia Management Inc have been very helpful since they started managing our property. They keeps us informed and are prompt in responding to queries. They have managed repairs to the property very well. For example, we had new guttering fitted to the property recently, and the work was undertaken smoothly.
Utopia Management Inc team was responsible for the tenancy checkout for my property. They provided a fully detailed report that covered all aspects of the rental. It gave me an informed decision as to what action was needed in order for me to have the property back on the market as soon as possible.
It took several phone calls and e-mails just to get a hold of the agent for the property Melissa. Last week Wednesday she promised to send me pictures of a unit we heard was coming up for lease that was not even listed on their website. A friend told us about it and thought it would be a perfect unit for my mother to live in as it has hardwood floors which would benefit her asthma (only reason she needs to move). I stressed the importance to Melissa that I must have this unit and I will do whatever it takes to rent it. Everyday I called and e-mailed her and never got a response. The following Tuesday comes around, she calls back and asks me to fill out an application online. We fill out the application, we get a call this morning after our credit was ran to be told that the unit had been rented to someone else. I requested a supervisor and spoke to the VP Andrew. He came up with a resolution of refunding my app fee, which he agreed wouldn't make him happy if he was a customer. Sucky!
Horrible Management Company, rented a home through them, got caught in the middle of the landlord and the management company. Landlord is awesome, Utopia is a joke, mismanagement of funds, dirty disgusting house which they claimed to "clean". Refused to repair items which were damaged by previous tenants, claimed we were lying when we reported the damages to the home in the 10 day property report. Blinds were hanging off the wall, broken in several rooms, carpet was dirty, my wife spent 6 hours cleaning the kitchen. The refrigerator was broken (refused to repair, I ended up fixing myself). The list goes on and on. They also turned the power off to the property when the tenants moved out and left raw chicken in the refrigerator of a "clean house" which bakes in the heat for two weeks.
I have no hard feelings though, we love the house we are in, landlord turned out to be wonderful, she is suffering from this company still though, just found out last week Utopia never paid the homeowner dues the whole time they managed the property and now she is being sued by the homeowner association. To prove they are incompetent and have no idea what they are doing, when we moved in they gave us the rules of the homeowner association, well come to find out, they gave us rules to the wrong homeowner association lol.
Pure and complete IMCOMPETENCE! I wouldn't trust them with my dog house!
We used Utopia Management Inc. to rent our property, and to subsequently let it. Team at Utopia Management Inc. were professional, helpful and efficient, always answering queries and resolving potential issues almost immediately or within a day. Their charges are in line with other agencies, but service is usually excellent.
Andrew had been chasing me for a long time saying they could get me great rents for my property so I decided to give Andrew at Utopia Management Inc. a chance. I met with him at the flat he was very professional and knew the area well. He said he would get my flat let in under 2 weeks and I'm very pleased with the job done by him and found the tenants :). Highly recommend them