Ucp Thrift StoreAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- United Cerebral Palsy of San Diego is a local charity (501c3) serving over 7,500 San Diegans affected by disabilities every year. We are a local Charity where every donation sends 85% going to program services actually helping people. We started Thrift Stores in 2004 and have 3 stores recycling gently used items. Thank you for helping those in need.
- Extra Phones:
Donation Pick up: (888) 827-0771
- UCP Thrift Stores provide quality clothing, vintage clothing, furniture, and all household items at bargain prices. Free Pickups call or go online for scheduling. Help the Disables Community in San Diego and the Environment. Discounts for Military, Seniors and Students.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, debit, cash
- Teralta West, Mid-City, City Heights
- English, Spanish
- Resale Shops, Thrift Shops