The food was amazing, great wine and champagne selection. Try the chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert! I highly recommend the Prime Rib steak dinner. The prices are great for the amount of food you receive. The service was wonderful, and I was impressed by the ambiance of the whole restaurant. I will definitely return and you should try it!
The Butcher Shop
Book a Table
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Butcher Shop Steakhouse has been owned and operated by International Aero Clubs since 1998. Modeled after Chicago-style steakhouses, it features a variety of steaks and chops charbroiled on a mesquite grill. The restaurant s menu also includes veal and chicken dishes, Australian-style lobster tail, king crab legs and shrimp. It also serves a selection of appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, entrees, seafood and pasta. Butcher Shop Steakhouse s bar offers cigars and several types of wines, such as chardonnay, white zinfandel, cabernet sauvignon, merlot, pinot grigio, sauvignon blanc, Shiraz, Chianti and pinot noir. It has a seating capacity of up to 200 people and organizes several special events, including wedding rehearsal dinners, receptions, corporate events, board meetings, private parties and family gatherings. Butcher Shop Steakhouse is located in San Diego.
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, diners club, all major credit cards
- Kearny Mesa, Eastern San Diego
- American Restaurants, Restaurant Menus, Steak Houses, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Good For Groups: Yes
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Alcohol: Yes, Wine
Specialties: American Restaurant, Cocktail Parties, Weddings, Cocktails, American, American Food, Bridal Events, Holiday Parties, Patriotic, Club Events, Parks, Wedding Events, Restaurants / Cafes
Price Range : Average
The experience we had was not very good. we walked in and it was almost pitch black inside, so we had to stop and get focused. When we got our table, the waitress spilt water all over the table, scaring our 2 yr. old. It was good that it was somewhat child friendly, even if it was pretty dark in there. I would not recommed bringing children along. The food was big in portions and also big in price. Honestly, the food wasnt all that good either.
My freind and I ate at the Butcher Shop in Kearney Mesa a few month ago.
We were very imprest of the food, the service, and the white table cloths and napkins. This is the nicest place we have had a dinner in a long time.
We will be back.
Best wishes from Tove and Al.