Book a Table
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Breakfast 6:30am - 11:00am (Daily), Lunch 12;00pm - 1:30pm (Daily), Dinner 5:30pm - 9:00pm (Sunday through Thursday), Dinner 5:30pm - 10:00pm (Friday and Saturday)
- Fresh and Local Products, California Cuisine, Casually Elegant, Award Winning, Plush Leather Booths, Patio Seating, Rotating Seasonal Specials
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, cash, visa
- East Village, Central San Diego
- American Restaurants, French Restaurants, Bars, Cocktail Lounges, Take Out Restaurants, Fine Dining Restaurants, Bar & Grills, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Tapas, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Garage, Street, Validated, Valet
Bike Parking: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Spanish, American, French, European, Tapas, Continental, Omelets, Californian
Alcohol: Yes, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average
Posted: 10/12/2009Provided by Citysearch -
We just went there last Friday night. The food was great from the specials to what was on the menu. The place was not busy at all, which was a bit of a concern, but maybe people just need to know about it, because the food was very, very good. Service was good also. Then we headed up to the Altitude Sky bar. That was very nice. These are great places to enjoy a great meal and a great view and some drinks afterwards. Very nice evening out.
Posted: 5/23/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I have a ""family"" breaksfast last weekend in this delicious brunch buffet, but we were sitted like 25 mins and nobody ask or explain nothing. We wait more than 30 mins. for a chocolate milk. There were like 8 people in the service but believe me service and attention is really bad, food it is very good.
Posted: 7/5/2007Provided by Citysearch -
My husband and I recently visited Soleil on a Sunday afternoon after driving from LA. We were looking to enjoy a few drinks and appetizers...who knew it would be such a challenge. We waited 20 minutes for our drinks before asking our waiter if they were coming. His response was that ""The bartender was really busy"". We found that really hard to believe since there were maybe 8 people in the entire restaurant and bar. We waited for another 10 minutes and the drinks still did not arrive. The service was so bad that we decided to leave. After our weekend in San Diego, we decided that the most of the restaurants in the Gas Lamp District are all facade with very little substance.
Posted: 12/21/2006Provided by Citysearch -
I usually run straight up to Altitude when i go to the marriott, but the other day I stayed down at this place downstairs b/c they had great happy hour food and drink deals. So glad I did! There were such fun people at the bar, and all the happy hour prices were awesome.