Shega John F MD
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
We see patients Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. We have evening appointments on Mondays, and are open from 9:00 am to 11:30 am on Saturdays.
- General Info:
- Academic & Aesthetic Dermatology Consultants Specialists In * 247 Basal Cell Skin Cancer * 248 Squamous Cell * 249 Melanoma Skin Cancer * 250 Primary & Recurrent Skin Cancer * 251 Mohs Surgery * 200 PUVA / UVB Light Treatment * 201 Psoriasis * 202 Vitiligo * 203 Moles * 204 Warts * 205 Tumors * 206 Cysts * 207 Scars * 208 Rashes * 209 Keloids * 210 Allergies * 211 Eczema - Protopic * 212 Facial Growths * 213 Age Spots * 214 Skin Growths * 215 Broken Blood Vessels * 216 Hair Loss * 217 Rogaine * 218 Ingrown Toenails * 219 Complexion Problems * 220 Skin Biopsy * 221 Poison Oak * 222 Work Related Skin Disorders * 223 Insect & Spider Bites * 224 Minor Burns * 225 Genital Warts Medicare & Champus Assignment Accepted Laser Therapy V-Beam, YAG, Cooltouch, CO2 True Pulse, Argon, Gentle Lase * 255 Hair Removal * 226 Acne ScarsAcne * 227 Birthmarks * 228 Skin Cancer * 229 Unwanted Growths * 230 Nail Fungus * 231 Broken Blood Vess els * 232 Age Spots * 233 Tattoos - Scar Free * 234 Keloids * 235 Hemorrhoids * 236 Warts Aesthetic Dermatology, Frachonated Skin Researching * 237 Glycolic Acid & TCA Peels - Wrinkles * 237 Microdermabrasion - Acne - Oily Skin * 237 Large Pores - Pigmentation Problems * 237 Sun Damage - Rough, Dry Skin * 238 Power Peel - Microdermabrasion * 239 Dermabrasion * 239 Permanent Eyeliner * 240 Eyelid Rejuvenation * 241 Hair Transplantation: Slit, Micro, and Mini Grafts ASSOCIATION American Boards of Dermatology (Board Certified_ American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (Board Certified) American Academy of Dermatology San Diego Dermatology Society Clinical Instructor / Hospital Affiliations Alvarado Hospital, Sharp Hospital
- * 242 Liposuction: Tumescent Technique * 243 Renova for Wrinkles * 244 Collagen / Botox for Wrinkles & Scars * 245 Leg Vein Sclerotherapy - Vanica - Restylane - Cosmoderm / Plast Acne Treatments * 246 for All Topics: - Topical & Oral Antibiotics - Continued - Antibiotic Treatment is Helpful for Most Adult and Teen Acne Sufferers - Prescription Gels or Creams, Such As Retin-A, Containing Anti-Comedon or Peeling Agents to Help Unclog Pores - Accutane for Severe Cystic Acne - Liquid Nitrogen Provides Localized Freezing to Remove Unwanted Lesions - Glycolic Acid Peels Offer Safe, Effective, Rewarding Results on the Face, Chest and Back - Comedone Extraction is Removal of Blackheads or Cysts - Intralesional Injection of Anti-inflammatory Drug Reduces Swelling and Redness of Lesions - Microdermabrasion - Laser Treatment for Acne Rosacea
- Payment method:
- master card, visa
- Corner of Genesee & Health Center Drive, near Sharp Hospital
- Birdland, Eastern San Diego
Board Certified Dermatologists
- Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
I was very satisfied with my visit to Dr. Shega's office. I came in to see him about some skin discoloration that was taking place on my body. The office was very easy to find and conveniently located. The office staff was very nice and courteous. They greeted me when I signed in and gave me the patient registration to fill out. They verified my insurance for me. I handed them my patient registration sheet completed and they quickly entered me into the system and I was brought back into the patient room within 10 minutes. Dr. Shega met with me and spent a good amount of time diagnosing my problem. He gave me a treatment plan for my skin discoloration as well as prescribed me a medication. I was told what the services would cost after Dr. Shega evaluated me. I am happy the office does this because I was able to know exactly how much I was paying and if I could afford the treatment. I scheduled a follow up visit to see him in 2 weeks. I had a great experience at this office and highly recommend Dr. Shega.