San Diego Vein CenterAdd to mybook
Offering the Best Treatment Available for Varicose Veins! Insurance Accepted!
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Varicose veins rob you of the ability to live your life. They make it difficult to stand, walk, work and participate in your favorite activities. They also make it embarrassing to go to the beach or wear clothes that show off your legs. Thankfully, the San Diego Vein Center can help you get your life back. Since 1996, Dr. Christina Casteel and her staff have alleviated the pain and discomfort of thousands of people who suffer from venous disease. And we can do the same for you. By taking the time to understand you and your specific condition, we're able to offer the personalized care that delivers the medical and cosmetic results you're looking for. We use the latest, minimally invasive treatment procedures. All procedures are done in our office and usually take an hour or less to perform. There's no scaring, lengthy recovery time, or side effects. When you're done, you'll have pain-free legs you'll be proud to show off. Best of all, you can immediately participate in those daily activities you can't or hesitate to do now. In short, you'll have your life back. Don t let varicose veins steal another day from your life. Contact the San Diego Vein Center today or fill out our online contact form to speak to a vein specialist. About Dr. Casteel: Dr. Casteel graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine in 1990. There she received both a Bachelor of Arts and Medical Doctorate degrees. She completed her general surgery residency at UMKC in 1995 and served as an associate professor of surgery until 1996. She became board certified in general surgery in 1996 and re-certified her boards in 2003. Dr. Casteel relocated to San Diego in 1996 with her husband and has been in private practice since that time. She is a member of several professional societies including the American College of Phlebology, the American College of Surgeons, and the American Society of Breast Surgeons. She maintains hospital privileges at Sharp Memorial Hospital and holds a surgical directorship position there. Does My Insurance Cover My Procedures? Insurance will cover most procedures we offer. If there is a question about coverage, our staff will determine if your insurance will approve the expenses. If your insurance does not cover a procedure, payment options can be arranged to meet your individual needs. Varicose veins rob you of the ability to live your life. They make it difficult to stand, walk, work and participate in your favorite activities. They also make it embarrassing to go to the beach or wear clothes that show off your legs. Thankfully, the San Diego Vein Center can help you get your life back.
- * Endovenous Ablation * Sclerotherapy * Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Near Sharp Memorial Hospital & Children's Hospital & Health Center
- Birdland, Eastern San Diego
- Family Planning Information Centers, Physicians & Surgeons