SE Collision CenterAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- SE Collision Center has been serving San Diego with auto collision repair since 1971. With over 40 years of experience in the auto collision industry, SE Collision Center has the skill and experience to repair any vehicle. Our 97% customer satisfaction rate is a reflection of our excellent customer service and quality workmanship. SE Collision Center has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau as a San Diego auto body repairwith anA+ ratingsince 1994.
- SE Collision provides auto body repair related services including paint, body, alignments and much more!
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, debit, cash, insurance
- SE Collision Center is located one block away from the San Diego MCRD in Point Loma. Our facility neighbors Point Loma, Ocean Beach, Mission Beach, Hillcrest, Old Town, Mission Valley and Downtown San Diego. Our facility is seconds off of the I-5 freeway. Just one exit south of the I-5 and I-8 intersection.
- Mission Hills, Western San Diego
- Our facility consists of Over 20,000 square feet of space to utilize for the collision repair process. 2 down draft booths 7 paint prep stations An alignment rack 3 frame racks A suspension rack Large indoor work space Large vehicle storage area Comfortable indoor waiting area for customers Onsite Hertz rentals
- English, Spanish
Sutherland Enterprises, Inc
- Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Auto Repair & Service
Iv always had a negative perception of automotive places but after my experience at SE autobody im a believer. Everything from start to finish went smoothly and according to plan. They kept me in the loop everyday regardless of any change. I never had to call them to ask what was happening. Repair turned out great. Id recommend them to anyoneLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I was most impressed with the way in which my auto body repair work was performed and in the manner in which Dan performed his customer service duties. I can truly say that my vehicle has not looked this clean since I drove it off the dealers lot. I also appreciated the way Dan kept me informed of the status of the vehicles repairs and acted as a liaison with State Farm Insurance when additional appraisals and author... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have had my vehicle repaired several times at this shop. The first two trips in seemed to be good to go (but now I wonder). This time I found they had sprayed paint over door dings without filling and feathering the chips because &quot;they weren't paid to fix those chips.&quot; My take on that is once you spray paint on them you have taken responsibility for seeing the job is done right. Complaining th... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse