We are Your Home Office®. From shipping & packing to notaries, mailbox rental, copies & office supplies, we take care of life’s everyday to-do’s.
- Notaries Public, Fax Service, Shipping Services, Mailbox Rental, Packing Materials-Shipping, Mail & Shipping Services, Packaging Materials, Printing Services, Digital Printing & Imaging, Greeting Cards, Post Offices, Document Destruction Service, Printing Services-Commercial, Packaging Service, Packing & Crating Service, Boxes-Corrugated & Fiber, Passport Photo & Visa Information & Services, Office Equipment & Supplies, Business Cards, Express & Transfer Service, Copying & Duplicating Service
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, check, debit, discover
- Services/Product offered:
- We offer a wide array of products & services including: Binding, Black & White Copies, Boxes, Color Copies, Custom Packing, Custom Crating, E-Business (including Website & E-Commerce Services), Envelopes, Fax Services, Freight, Gift Items, Greeting Cards, International Shipping, Key Cutting, Laminating, Mailbox Rentals, Mailing Tubes, Notary Public, Office Supplies, Online Package Tracking, Packaging Supplies, Padded Mailers, Passport Photos, Postage Stamps, Postal Services, Printing Services, Retail Shipping Supplies, Rubber Stamps, Shipping Services, Stationery & much more. Call or click today for a complete list of our services offered.
- Clairemont Mesa East, Northern San Diego
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- UPS Authorized Shipping Outlet, Authorized FedEx ShipCenter, United States Postal Service (USPS); DHL
- Bonded & Insured
Used them to ship important documents overseas and paid for Express Service via DHL (with 2 days guaranteed delivery). 2 days later checked the tracking number they gave me and it turned out they haven't even scheduled pick up with DHL. 2 days later my important documents to be delivered within that time frame were STILL in their store. The owner tried to blame it on DHL. He lied to me that DHL has not scanned... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
I went in needing ground shipping on two large packages. Since I had an account number for the recipient they gave me a form and taped my packages together. The form turned out to be for the more costly air freight and one of the packages didn't make it. My recipient ended up paying too much for shipping and not receiving the entire package which was worth more than the ""included"" coverage. Thanks for your helpfu... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
The previous review was just plain hate and a vain attempt to vent all that is wrong in life. This person complained about everything and hates the fact that a favorite employee left for another job. This person has also had many "free" services given to them by this employee and is resentful that the new owner no longer gives those free services. One of those free services was a mailbox but now that this person i... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse