Plural Publishing IncAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Plural Publishing - Our Company Plural Publishing Inc Plural Publishing produces leading academic, scientific and clinical publications in the fields of speech-language pathology, audiology, and otolaryngology. Communication is our business as professionals, as publishers, and as a community. We aim to open that channel once more. Plural Publishing, Inc aims to fill a space in the field of communication sciences and disorders that will help meet the needs of professionals, clinicians, professors and students. Plural's objective, consistent with the past publishing ventures of its founders, is to meet authors and customers eye-to-eye and reduce the "ivory tower mentality" from the professional publishing world. Plural Publishing prioritizes the intellectual growth of the disciplines it serves and strives to improve and advance these fields through its publications. Dr. Sadanand Singh, founder and co-founder of Plural Publishing is an active member, and Fellow of the American Speech-Hearing-Language Association ( ASHA ). Dr.Singh is the recipient of the highest honor of the American Speech-Hearing-Language Association ( ASHA ) 2006 and is also the recipient of the highest honor of the American Academy of Audiology, Lybarger Award 2006. He has been a Professor and Department Chair at four universities and has served on the advisory boards of some of the leading universities in the United States. His observations of the needs in health care education led him to extend himself into the publishing arena. Through his experience, he began to realize that professionals often know what needs to be published more than publishers themselves. Dr. Singh began his publishing career over 20 years ago with the aim to directly communicate with professionals, students and scientists to discover their needs, and to publish authors of high-quality, books, textbooks, manuals, handbooks and reference books. Plural Publishing is the fourth company founded by Dr. Singh, following the successful legacy of College-Hill Press ( 1980 to 1986 ), Singular Publishing Group ( 1990 to 1997 ), and ContentScan ( 2001 to 2004 ). In 2004, Dr. Singh's keen insight and experience as an astute observer of the publishing industry motivated him to found Plural Publishing to serve as a conscientious publishing house for disciplines whose publishing needs were not being met. The scope of Dr. Singh's publishing fields expanded from Speech, Language and Hearing, to Otolaryngology ( ENT ), Gastroenterology ( GI ), Oncology, and Neuroscience. Dr. Singh and a group of proactive, highly selected advisers envision Plural Publishing, Inc as an exceptionally informed, vital, responsive and dominant leader in its dynamic marketplace, and a company that holds the interests of the medical profession at heart. Want to condense your library? Need only a single chapter from one of Plural's books? Now you can. Plural e-chapters offer a new way to purchase information, by way of downloadable individual chapters from our most popular titles. More...
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (866) 758-7251
- Payment method:
- discover, amex, master card, visa
- Kearny Mesa, Eastern San Diego
- Book Publishers, Publishers