Park place screen & glass
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Free Estimates - No Interest Financing Available ASSOCIATION BBB; Lang:English & Spanish
- Vinyl & Aluminum Windows & Doors - Window & Screen Doors - Mirrors - Heavy Glass Shower Doors - Tabletops - Complete Glass Service - Security Doors - Window Bars BRAND Certaineed - Milgard Custom Services available, Mini Blinds, vertical Blinds, Wood Shutters, & Vinyl Shutters with many styles & colors to choose from.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, discover
- Adams Ave off the Hwy 15
- Mid-City, Adams North
- Family Owned & Operated,Same Day Service,Repairs,Free Estimates,Fast Service,Quality Workmanship,Glass,Shower Panels & Accessories,Blinds,Shutters,Mobile Service,Walk-Ins Welcome,Expert Repairs,Residential,Commercial,Affordable Rates,Reliability, Trust, High Quality Work and Competitive Prices
- Better Business Bureau
- Door & Window Screens, Table Tops, Vinyl Windows & Doors, Shower Doors & Enclosures, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc, Mirrors, Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation, Windows, Glass-Broken, Glass Doors, Home Repair & Maintenance, Furniture Stores, Furniture Manufacturers Equipment & Supplies, Furniture-Wholesale & Manufacturers
This company stinks. The shower door we purchased from them was ordered incorrectly, then shipped with the wrong finish, then shipped with faulty craftsmenship, then shipped with the wrong angle cut. And this is after we waited 8 weeks in the initial shipment and install. 4 months out we got a shower door of sorts. they installed one of the bad ones while we waited another 3 months for the next attempt to be shipped. After 5 attempts they got it right. Who stays in business and operates like this? Crooks? Lunatics? Merry pranksters? Who knows.
Not once did the owners, Ken and his wife, take responsibility for their poor customer service. (Im not even sure you can call it that.) They dont return calls. They dont show up on time. They make false promises. They cant make an order. Prices change on a whim with all kinds of excuses. And they plodded on like this is normal for them.
Not once did Ken stand up like a man and own the fact that he had totally botched things up.
To top this off, they jacked the price up $400 and blamed it on the manufacturer. We had to stay in an apartment for an extra month while we waited. That cost another $950.
I pray for anyone who calls and requests anything from Park Place Screen and Glass.