Old Town Saloon
- General Info:
- Old Town Saloon is a full service bar located in Old Town San Diego. Happy Hour specials Monday through Friday. Beer of the Month specials. Three pool tables, jukebox, and free WIFI for every customer.
- We are a full service bar with ten beers on tap, happy hour Monday through Friday from opening until six pm. Beer of the Month specials. Three pool tables, a jukebox, and free WIFI for every customer.
- Payment method:
- debit, amex, diners club, discover, visa, mastercard, all major credit cards
- Price Range:
- We are located in Old Town San Diego, on the corner of San Diego Ave. and Harney St. Right across the street from the famous Whaley House.
- Old Town, Western San Diego
- Cocktail Lounges, Night Clubs, Taverns, Bars
Great bar with friendly bartenders and a really good manager who knows how to run a bar. This place is dripping with good customer service. They have 3 Pool Tables in good shape. Its only $1.00 per game and for San Diego, that is cheap. They have a Full Bar with just about anything you can name. We love this place.
Posted: 8/6/2009Provided by Citysearch -
We were in the Saloon for a while and met the bartenders and the owner. They were all really nice guys. We had a great time. They told us stories about the haunted house across the street and about events going on around town. They have a great new juke box, with literally every song imaginable.
Posted: 12/29/2008Provided by Citysearch -
This place is for backwoods locals only. They have locals in there ""pretending"" to be owners and employees but use there ""Local"" status to harass other non-local patrons.(yes I am talking about the cornfed bald wanna be, that stands toward the end of the bar..) I have read other reviews claiming this has some good time hospitality..WRONG!!! This is a Good ol boy hangout. Drinks are overpriced, Pool tables are excessively overpriced, The Jukebox was garbage. There was a rather tall bartender that was pretty cool. I seen a group of guys basically threatened by the ""supposed"" owner that if they want a problem the can have ""A bar clearing"" problem..AKA a street fight. The problem with that is either this is the real owner and thus making him extremely unprofessional, OR it was a Good ol boy local who obviously knows the owner or is very friendly with that staff(Being that he was standing on the bartender side of the bar.) and they allow him to threaten, and challenge other patrons to fight. Either way both are unacceptable....The bald guy should be careful whom he threatens(in his words...you want a problem, we can give you a problem) because I dont believe this problem went away. Overall...F-....like I said weak service, horrible clientel, overpriced drinks, cramped space, bathroom should be condemned, the pool table's were very costly, and unless you like backcountry locals...I recommend going a few blocks up to Kellys Irish pub, or a few doors down to Ohungrys...Old town Saloon is worthless...