National Car Rental
- General Info:
- National Car Rental is a premium, internationally recognized brand serving the daily rental needs of the frequent airport traveler throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Latin America and Asia. National Car Rental provides a large selection of quality vehicles for your business or leisure car rental needs from midsize and full-size car models, to convertibles, SUVs, and minivans as well as specialty cars, trucks, and van rental. National provides exceptional variety and service to every car reservation and rental.Nationalcar.com offers nationwide car rental exclusives, daily, weekly, weekend and one-way rental car specials as well as our Last Minute travel discounts. Reserving a rental car, luxury car rental, or van rental for your next business trip or vacation travel couldn't be any more convenient. Our simple, secure, and easy online car reservation process makes car rental quick and easy for worldwide car reservation and car rental rate.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Midway District, Western San Diego
- The Emerald Club ® from National is a complimentary frequent renter program providing a fast and frictionless rental process. Members can bypass the counter and choose any car from the Emerald Club Aisle
- Car Rental, Truck Rental, Trailer Renting & Leasing
Very good experience with National in San Diego. A nice, clean car of the class we requested was waiting for us; check out was fast. checkin was very fast and easy. the shuttle drivers were very helpful with bags and were very courteous. This is the type of experience that I have come to expect from National!
My recent rental was very typical. I enjoy being able to pick up my car and drive off using the Emerald Aisle. Car availability has been a problem the last two times I have rented.
This trip I accidently left my expensive sunglasses on the visor in my rental. When I arrived at the airport, I called and explained my loss. Unfortunately, they were not turned in. Was hoping someone with a good heart would have turned them in. My fault I guess.
A great week in the San Diego region began with a pleasant experience at the National Car Rental emerald Club line. I was warmly greeted and helped into a Dodge Charger. The car turned out to be a gem; far above my expectations. It get great mileage and had wonderful acceleration and steering radius. I usually avoid the Dodge cars. Returning was uneventful until I got near the airport in my shuttle bus. Tired after a five day business trip, I left my sport jacket in the auto. I had time to spare but did not relish a ride back to the Rental facility. The Shuttle Bus driver, told the rental dispatcher about my mistake; I was told to standby at the location where he dropped me. Five minutes later, another happy Bus Driver handed over my sport jacket. No problem. My experience was a five star event.