Kearny Mesa Kia - New & Used Cars
7303 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111
Kearny Mesa Ford
Parking: Lot, Free
No coupons available at this time.
My search for a new factory ordered pickup truck started nearly three years ago. During my search I spoke to numerous sales people from the three main manufacturers, Ford, Chevy and Dodge. I would say that about 20% of the sales people knew there product from a technical perspective. The remaining 80% either BS’d me on my questions or simply never got back to me. Eventually I settled on a Ford F350 diesel and my search to refine the factory build spec and the dealership that I would buy the truck began. I spoke to Ford dealers from Michigan, to Texas, to Arizona and Northern California. Some were technically good and offered me a reasonably price. However the best salesperson and the best dealership that I found was Barry Greenblatt at Kearney Pearson Ford This was amazing considering that I live in San Diego and was very willing to get on a plane to pickup my new truck. Barry was technically very good. I was asking him some very difficult technical questions. If he didn’t know then he did not BS me, he would research and would promptly get back to me with the answer. My Questions continued for a LONG time, he never relented on giving me premium service. He was never pushy, and always extremely professional and friendly. The pricing that he gave me was competitive with anywhere that I found in the United States. All of the staff that I ever dealt with during my purchase at Kearney Pearson were also extremely helpful and professional. On the day that we collected the truck we had to meet with the finance people. Having bought a new car before I was dreading this. Other dealerships will tell you things like “Unless you have this teflon treatment then your car is going to look terrible in a year” etc etc and give you the hard sell on extended warranty’s. Kearney Pearson was nothing like that!.. It was a very pleasant experience!.. in the end I had to ask him about an extended warranty which I did in fact buy because he tailor made it for me. As far as after sales is concerned they continue to be amazing… extremely helpful. Even Barry who has his sale done, continues to make himself readily available to answer any questions that I may have, and help with anything! All in all I highly recommend Kearney Pearson Ford!
I went into this shop to get front brakes put on my Ford Explorer eventhou I really didn't need them,
Kearny Person Ford forced my to get the rear brakes put on. They lied about the condition of my brakes. They are out for all the money they can get, and they think that senior women are stupid.
11/21/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Went to order a new car but was told all the options I wanted were not avaliable. Bought car off lot but was bugged about the option deal. Checked Fords web site found all options were avaliable. Took drive out to Drew Ford and was told that yes all options were avaliable, took car back to K.M.Ford and ordered new car from Drew. Saved $2000.00