Joshua's Pest Control
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Hello, yp.com users! Pleasure to meet you. My name is Alexander. I am the customer service manager with Joshua's Pest Control. I was promoted to this position late 2010, and I have had an amazing experience getting to know our San Diego customers. My primary job duty is ensuring that every customer ends the conversation happy, and I am proud to say that my staff does a great job at ensuring our customers are completely satisfied with the service that we have provided for them. If there is anything I can do to provide your family with the best level of service, please let me know. Thank you, Alexander Customer Service Manager Joshua's Pest Control (858) 547-9900
- Payment method:
- check, debit, cash, all major credit cards
- Sorrento Valley, Northern San Diego
- Pest control, rat control, mouse control, spider control, spiders in san diego, san diego rats, rat removal.
- English, Spanish
- Pest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial, Pest Control Services, Termite Control
I have been beyond impressed with Joshua's Pest Control. My wife and I hired them initially after we noticed rodent droppings in a storage area below our home. I had three different companies’ come by for a quote, and choose Joshua's because I was most impressed by Joshua’s two technicians. We went with their rodent exclusion, to ensure that we eliminated all access points, and also signed on for their quarterly service.
I will start off with the exclusion. Our house was built in th...view moree 1920s, and is also built on a Canyon, which makes us a great target for bugs and rodents, etc. I was a bit nervous about some of the work that was needed, especially with regard to aesthetic impact on our home. The gentlemen who were in charge of our inclusion were both named Chris, and they walked me through everything aspect of what needed to be done. They took extra time to review options, given the age of my home and some of the challenges that we faced. To say I was satisfied is an understatement, Chris and Chris spent hours at my home and took extra care to ensure that the work was done well. Knowing that I was apprehensive of the visual impact of some of the work, they purchased materials that complemented the look of my house, as opposed to using anything that they had on their truck. These guys were top notch, professional, and really took time to ensure that I was happy with the work. Because I live on a canyon, they came back a second time, at no charge, and did more work to the area built on the canyon. They were at my house for over 10 hours and provided excellent service and piece of mind.
As part of our service we also purchased their quarterly plan, and have just received our first treatment. The tech that came out this week, Nate, was terrific. I was expecting a 20-minute spray, but he stayed for nearly 2 hours, checking up on the rodent work from last month, spraying the entire home and also removed all traces of webs.
We have been very pleased with the experience with Joshua's Pest Control. This is a top-notch company because of the fantastic employees that they have. In the past month, we have worked with four technicians at our home, and each one has been prompt, polite, professional and genuinely cared about the service they were providing. I highly recommend Joshua's Pest Control.view less