Johnny VAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Located in San Diego, johnny V is a casual dining restaurant that offers a variety of food items. It offers a range of appetizers that includes fried calamari, shrimp cocktail, smoked ahi tuna, baked brie, crab cakes and quesadillas. The restaurant s dinner menu features soups, salads, sandwiches, burgers, fried beans, tacos, enchiladas, beef tamales and pasta dishes. Additionally, johnny V offers poached artichoke, garlic bread, Buffalo chicken strips and stuffed mushrooms. It hosts several events, such as family reunions, corporate functions, social gatherings, wedding receptions and birthday parties. johnny V also manages a bar and nightclub that features a dance floor and advanced sound systems.
- Extra Phones:
Primary Phone: (858) 274-4018
Phone: (858) 274-4018
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Pacific Beach, Northern San Diego
- Night Clubs, Bar & Grills, Bars, Taverns, Restaurants
On Friday this place offers a free appetizer with every drink you buy! The appetizers are delicious and the chicken slider (with fries!) is almost a meal. The last time I was there the bartender was overwhelmed and got my order wrong twice... It was as if he wasn't even trying to listen. Another bartender stepped up and he knew how to run a busy bar. Friendly guy with a Brooklyn accent, he knew what he was doing so I... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This is a new bar here in PB, it is different from Moondoggies and PB Bar and Grill (who own Johnny V.) Place is definitly a hipper crowd with a dress code. It has the look and feel of a meditarrean village. Only open on Thursday - Sunday. I have not eaten here yet but have been here a couple time for drinks. Prices can be seen as a little expensive for PB but it beats taking a taxi downtown.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch