HootersAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Famous for its Hooters Girls, who wear orange shorts and crop-top T-shirts, Hooters is part of Hooters of America, a restaurant group that operates more than 430 food outlets in over 20 countries, including Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Costa Rica, England, Germany, Greece, Mexico, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United States. Founded in 1983, the group has nearly 25,000 employees. Its restaurants offer a variety of seafood, sandwiches and salad. The group s restaurants also serve soups, desserts and side dishes. The group operates an online store that provides T-shirts, headwear, caps and other gift items for men, women and children. Hooters of America, with various locations in San Diego, also support several charitable causes, including the American Diabetes Association, the Muscular Dystrophy Association and the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation.
- Mugg, Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Tropicana
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Gaslamp, Central San Diego
- Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, American Restaurants, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Sports Bars, Bar & Grills