Hampton Inn San Diego - Downtown
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Stay at Hampton Inn San Diego-Downtown for a convenient base to city attractions. Located at Beech and Pacific Highway off of I-5, the hotel is two miles southeast of San Diego International Airport and directly across from San Diego's newest waterfront park. Our airport shuttle service is free to guests. San Diego Convention Center, Gaslamp Quarter and Seaport Village are only one mile's walking distance away
- Business Center
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary internet
- Electric Service
- Fitness room
- Laundry/Valet service
- Meeting Room
- Safety deposit box
- Hampton Inn
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, diners club
- Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown is in the heart of San Diego, walking distance from Firehouse Museum and Maritime Museum of San Diego. This hotel is close to San Diego Convention Center and Balboa Park.
- Harborview, Central San Diego
- Hotels, Lodging, Corporate Lodging
- Other Information:
Swimming Pool: Outdoor
Check-In Time: 4 PM
Check-Out Time: noon
Property Amenities: Express check-in, Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Free breakfast, Designated smoking areas, Fitness facilities, Laundry facilities, Bar/lounge, Business center, 24-hour front desk, ATM/banking, Conference space, Free wired high-speed Internet, Luggage storage, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Iron/ironing board, Shower/tub combination, Phone, Pay movies, Hair dryer, Free local calls, Premium bedding, Air conditioning, LCD TV, Cribs/infant beds available, Coffee/tea maker, Premium TV channels, In-room safe
03/28/2012Provided by Citysearch -
The Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown is the right choice! Our Downtown San Diego hotel offers a breathtaking location, warm year-round temperatures and an exciting 24-hour live, work & play environment. Downtown features theatres, galleries, the Horton Plaza shopping center, Seaport Village, San Diego Convention Center, the newly built Petco Park and the redeveloped historic Gaslamp Quarter; dubbed as San Diego?s liveliest neighborhood. Downtown also offers charming Victorian-style commercial buildings, Historical Maritime Museums, fine antique boutiques and more than 100 restaurants and nightlife entertainment.
We offer a complimentary airport shuttle, to take you to and from the airport, based on availability. The San Diego Trolley located behind the hotel that can guide you to the San Diego Convention Center and to other famous San Diego sights and attractions. Underground parking is currently $12 per day per vehicle, subject to change and based on availability.
My stay was SO AWESOME!!! It was right next to the harbor so after a dinner cruise we were able to just walk back to the room. I had asked for a refrigerator to be brought up and they had it in my room within 10 min. Friendly people and great pricing for that area especially. Would HIGHLY recommend!!!