Fit Athletic ClubAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- San Diego's Premier Gym and Athletic Club
- Technogym Freemotion Precor Cybex Stairmaster Star Trac, now
- Payment method:
- cash, debit, discover, amex, master card, visa
- Central San Diego, East Village
- Pilates Instruction & Equipment, Health Clubs, Exercise & Fitness Equipment, Personal Fitness Trainers, Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs, Gymnasiums, Weight Control Services, Yoga Instruction, Health & Diet Food Products, Sporting Goods, Physical Fitness Consultants & Trainers
This is the nicest gym in San Diego - atmosphere, great view of Petco Park, Pool & Sauna, nice equipment.
Some of the cons: they now have a contract with the Law School, so a ton of students in the yoga classes - you can barely breathe.
Not as much variety of the weekly classes in teaching method. Would like to see more cardio classes, Zumba during the week.
** Marissa is seriously the best Zumba teacher I... view more
This is by far the best gym in San Diego. I used to belong to LA Fitness and Fit Athletic is far superior. They have the best equipment around, the classes are great, and the gym is always very clean. They also have the best training staff. I never used to use a personal trainer but I have been working out with Paul and Glenn there and they top notch. They also have great food and I have been getting lunch there ever... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I have thoroughly enjoyed being a member of Fit and always had a quality workout with the immense amount of quality equipment available.
The location is amazing as its in downtown San Diego overlooking Petco Park so you can watch a Padres game on the field below all while working out.
In addition to this you are provided FREE 3 hour garage parking nearby anytime you visit the gym.
The only thing that is miss... view more
Fit is not your typical smelly gym that was designed by some meathead with a dream. I'm pretty sure a real designer was hired to do this space. It's obvious from the lounge area to the locker rooms. Superb equipment, great layout, and high quality people too. It's the kind of place where you would actually want to network with the other people who workout there. I can't imagine East Village without this place.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch