Offering veterinarians services.
Dr. Michael brown has 43 years experience in treating pet animals including pocket pets and some exotics. After graduation from veterinary school he completed a residency at washington state university. He was the owner and director of an american animal hospital association certified hospital for 36 years prior to moving to san diego in 2004. His goal is to practice the highest quality medicine with compassion with an emphasis on client education. He hopes to provide personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet and owner benefits of veterinary house calls:
* personalized attention for both you and your pet
* less interruption of busy schedules in transporting and waiting
* generally less stressful for nervous or timid pets
* pets who do not travel well are more easily diagnosed and treated
House call services include:
* sick/injured pet examinations