My son is in the Military and was treated very bad at this hotel and infact they up his charges an additional 10.00 dollars. What kind of company is going to treat the Military who are fighting for our country like this. I would not recommend staying at this hotel. The staff is very rude.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Doubletree Club Hotel San DiegoAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Conveniently located on San Diego's famed Hotel Circle in Mission Valley, Doubletree Club Hotel San Diego is a great hotel for your San Diego stay, whether you're traveling for business or pleasure.
- Panini Grill and Bar, Free WiFi, private balconies and panoramic views
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, master card, visa, carte blanche, diners club
- With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego - Hotel Circle in San Diego (Mission Valley), you'll be convenient to Riverwalk Golf Club and University of San Diego. This 4-star hotel is close to San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park.
- Mission Valley West, Western San Diego
- English, Spanish
- Hotels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Convention Services & Facilities, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms, Meeting & Event Planning Services
Good location, area wasn't shady at all. Bathroom was clean and spacious. Room was clean. Beds were very comfy with more than enough comfy pillows. Stayed for a night or two with friends; enough room for 5 people (2 doubles & 1 sofabed) to sleep. Had to ask for the free cookies but there was no limit. Parking garage was decent. Did not stay in the room very long, but service seemed average. Just wish they off... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch