I will introduce myself, I am Thomas Cravey, owner/ BMW technician from Mason’s here in San Diego. I have found this negative comment about me and my services and would like to know what it is that you think I have done. Please refresh me, I do not remember you (tomc98) contacting me prior to you make this negative review for a simple explanation of that which concerns you.
First, I will establish some parameters about my inspection for purchase services.
1. The information I provide to client is private and confidential.
2. The information that I discuss with a person about their personal, finical affairs is private and confidential.
3. I spend about one hour discussing all aspects of their intended purchase, the purchase, the currently needed repairs, a projected two years plan for potential costs of repairs, and their finical ability to afford and maintain their purchase.
4. The seller is not invited into the discussion for matters of privacy to the buyer.
5. I do not give the seller any information without a release from the buyer.
6. I do make notes about the condition of the vehicle, those notes require my interpretation while looking at the car with the buyer as to the status of current, or projected repairs (what is termed a walk through).
I do have a few questions for you to answer;
1. Did the buyer release his paid for confidential information to you?
2. I do not interpret my information to the seller, so who interpreted my evaluation information? You?
I will make some suggestions to you.
1. The simplest thing for you to do would be to retract and remove your negative comments.
2. The more involved process would be for you to present the specific information that concerns you and we can discuss that as needed.
3. Additionally, I will need the buyer’s name, the car information, e.g., license, mileage, the document you have with the information about the report and the pictures of your car showing the areas in question.
I am open to constructive criticism. Maybe there is something that you can show me that will help me improve in my BMW services.
Thomas M Cravey, owner
Mason’s, San Diego, CA 92110, 619-275-5088