Courtesy Chevrolet CenterAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Certified Service is all about: Great customer treatment, convenience and value, Respecting the customer's time, and ... Creating a truly exceptional service experience. San Diego Car Repairs - Courtesy Chevrolet Maintaining your Chevrolet properly is the key to vehicle longevity, and our San Diego Chevrolet service department is standing by to keep your car, truck or SUV running smoothly for years to come. Our highly-trained technicians will maximize your Chevrolet vehicle's performance. All service includes a multi-point vehicle inspection to identify developing problems so you can avoid future breakdowns. Courtesy Chevrolet pre-rescues your car in the service bays so you don't get stranded on the highways!
- Keeping your GM vehicle running at its best shouldn't be complicated, and there shouldn't be any guesswork involved. Let our GM-trained Certified Service technicians make maintenance simple for you. We?re the one-stop shop for all your maintenance and service needs. From oil changes to tires, to brakes and multi-point vehicle inspections, we have the expertise, technology, and convenient hours when caring for your vehicle. Call us or fill out the form to the left to schedule an appointment today.
- Payment method:
- Mission Valley West
- Mission Valley East, Eastern San Diego
- Finance a New Chevrolet or Used Car in the San Diego Region - Car loans from Courtesy ChevroletLet Courtesy Chevrolet help you with your greater San Diego car loan needs. We have a large auto financing provider network, and we specialize in bad credit and high risk auto loans. If you have bad credit, we can help you! We offer quick approvals and low rates! If you have been thinking about getting a new Chevrolet or used car in the San Diego area, we can help you do it quickly and easily.WALK INS WELCOME, WAITING ROOM
COURTESY CHEVROLET SAN DIEGO
- New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
- Other Information:
Certifications: Certified Financial Planner
This was my first visit to Courtesy Chevy since I have been a long time customer to Jimmie Johnson Chevy. I was sick of the 4 hour long wait at JJ Chevy for something as simple as an oil change, so I figured it was definitely time to give someone else a shot. When I pulled in I was a bit nervous of the same (lack of) customer service, but that was quickly disproved as Larry spoke up. He quickly went through the paper... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse