- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
Corporate Helicopters is the only full service helicopter facility in all of San Diego. Come fly with us and enjoy breathtaking coastal tours, unparalleled instruction, aerial photography/filming, and any other service that you may need. Corporate Helicopters of San Diego offers exemplary service and a professional staff that is ready to provide you with an experience you will never forget.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 345-6737
- * Scenic Tours * Charter * Winery Tours * Aerial Video / Film / Video / Photo /Flight Training Training and Aerial Survey * Helicopter Sales and Service * Flight Instruction * Maintenance and Parts * Off Road Racing * Medical Transport * TV News * Fleet * Aerial Photography * Aerial Filming * Mexico Flights * Cabo / Baja * External Load * Flight Stimulator * Gift Cards * Bell Helicopter * American Eurocopter * Robinson Helicopter * MD HelicopterPricing- See Website for Rates
- American Eurocopter, Bell Helicopters, MD Helicopters, Robinson Helicopters
- Payment method:
- check, travelers checks, amex, debit, discover, master card, visa
- Montgomery Field Airport, San Diego, CA
- Kearny Mesa, Eastern San Diego
Shier Aviation Corporation
- Aircraft-Charter, Rental & Leasing, Helicopter Charter & Rental Service, Aircraft Dealers, Tourist Information & Attractions, Adult Education, Airlines-Training Schools, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Tours-Operators & Promoters, Sightseeing Tours, Aerial Photographers, Aircraft Flight Training Schools
- Other Information:
Posted: 4/12/2012Provided by Citysearch -
my husband and i went on a helicopter tour today and it was amazing!! even though it is something i have always wanted to do, i was nervous but it turned out to be really easy and smooth. we took the tour of la jolla and up over the beaches. thanks!
Posted: 4/4/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I had a truly exhilarating experience on a Corporate Helicopters Tour. I went mid April on a bright, beautiful day and got to see my hometown of San Diego from a perspective I never have before. The pilot said just enough to inform me of our where-abouts while still keeping the tour peaceful. He was friendly and thorough and made me feel safe. The tour circled all of San Diego, highlighting landmark buildings. When we took a loop from PB to Mission Beach I even saw a few dolphins. The tour was really exciting and interesting, and even though I went on it convinced I knew San Diego, I guess I never knew it this way. Highly recommend it for visitors of San Diego or for locals, great for a romantic day trip or just an exciting personal experience. I also got some awesome pics of the scenery on my iphone, the helicopter windows aren't reflective at all so they turned out fabulous.
For my birthday party, my sister organized a helicopter ride for me and all of my friends, we were 5 in total. It was an awesome experience, we had a blast! The pilot was great with us, the view and the helicopter were amazing, it was simply wonderful! Corporate helicopters is a great company!
I had the best tour with Corporate Helicopters! The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The tour itself was worth every penny! We went up in a brand new helicopter and the tour guide so knowledgeable with the city. If we had any questions she knew the answers! I would definitely take another tour with Corporate Helicopters.
I took the Diego Delight tour w/ my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter and we absolutely loved it. The staff was very professional and the pilot was great.
I enjoyed it so much I recently purchased a gift card for my parents. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone.