City Captain Transportation
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- City Captain is the preferred car service to San Diego Lindbergh Field International Airport and major Southern California International Airports such as LAX and Tijuana Airport. Don’t take our word for it, check out our Yelp! andGoogle Reviews. The people have voted!! We make your private transportation safe and stylish with the experienced, professional and friendly Chauffeurs, at a very competitive rates. We are committed to providing impeccable service from start to finish. You can choose and book your favorite vehicle by contacting us. We offer 24*7 pickup and drop off services
- Our luxury sedan service offers private transportation with experienced and professional drivers. Services include: Airport transfers Point-to-point service Event transportation Airport meet-and-greet services Limousine Service Van Group Transfers
- Limousine, SUV, Sedans, Taxi, Town Cars, Vans
- Payment method:
- debit, paypal, cash, all major credit cards, travelers checks, visa, mastercard, amex, discover, company card, diners club
- We are located in University Heights San Diego but you can always find us at the San Diego Airport, Tijuana Airport, Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) almost anytime. We service San Diego, La Jolla, Del Mar, Encinitas, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Escondido, San Marcos, San Carlos, El Cajon, National City, Cardif, Solana Beach,Oceanside and more...
- Mid-City, Normal Heights
- Arabic, English, Spanish
- BBB YELP San Diego Airport Authority
- Airport Transportation, Driving Service, Shuttle Service, Transportation Services, Limousine Service, Taxis, Hotels, Lodging
I was about to go to airport and was wondering here and there, then suddenly my friend gave me the idea about captain's cab, I never had a ride with them,that was the first time,
and they were fantastic,they didn't let us down and we arrived on time, the driver was awesome and friendly as well,
I recommend every one to hire them at least once.
I was searching for airport transportation from our home in Rancho Penasquitos and was surprised to find City Captain's car service was less expensive than the big airport shuttle company out there. We utilized City Captain for a ride to the airport and a week later, JT was there waiting at the curb when we arrived from our flight. It couldn't have been any easier! JT was also very friendly and courteous to our family. I definitely recommend City Captain and I will absolutely be using them again!
Convenience and friendly service... seriously absolutely amazing service!!!!
We were heading out of town to visit family. Our flight out was at 6:30am so we needed to be picked up at 5am. Being my typical worrier self I was concerned that such an early pick-up if missed would be a major problem since we'd be screwed... NOT the case. The car arrived at 5am sharp. Our bags were loaded into the car for us and we were on our way to the airport. We were traveling with our two little dogs and they were welcomed into the car with us. We had a very calm and relaxing ride to the airport. When we arrived at the airport it was very relaxed. The driver unloaded our bags took them to the curb for us. Our drive was extremely friendly and accommodating. When we arrived back from our trip, we picked up our bags, stepped outside to the curb and our car pulled right up and picked us up. We had a relaxing ride home. Both rides were in a luxury sedan.
City Captain has great prices and amazing service. Worth every single penny. I don't care to pester friends or family to drive us to the airport. I will be using City Captain permanently!
Taxi, super shuttle, airport car services, limo, watch out for
I used City Captain for a ride to the airport from PB. I had an early flight so I scheduled the pick-up for 5am. The driver texted me to confirm the pick-up time and also texted me at 4:45am when he was on his way. Got a text message at exactly 5am saying he was outside. The car was a nice black towncar with black leather and was really clean. Much much much better than a normal taxi and not much more expensive. It was $35 to the airport, and a normal taxi is usually around $27. Totally worth the extra couple bucks! He gave me no trouble at all about using a credit card, which is refreshing since most taxi drivers are rude about it. I travel for business and use a credit card for all travel expenses. I would definitely recommend City Captain for any taxi needs around town!
I've been using City Captain for almost a year now, for both business and personal... these guys never let me down (and I can be picky!) They are always early, extremely professional, love the variety of options from towncar to navigator or the party van! I have used a lot of limo / town car services in SD and these guys are definitely top notch and extremely reasonable in price! I've used them all...Those poor reviewers must be ridiculously high maintenance because these guys are good. Try finding such great customer service, professional, friendly, reliable and affordable anywhere else, because it won't happen!
What can I say about City Captain they always come through and take care of us! Why take a cab when you can ride in style! Great prices with amazing service! Whether its a big group heading out to the club or just a few of us, City Captain is always our #1 choice! When ever we get dropped off they'll be ready to pick us up anytime...
The moment I knew City Captain cared was one night when we took the limo van downtown for a birthday party. I ended up getting a little too drunk and when we got picked up everyone had already made their way to the van while I was still drunk in the club having a good time. None of my friends were calling me trying to find me they were pretty much ready to go home (I dont blame them, they were probably as drunk as I was) But who waited there and after 10 missed calls from the Captain. I finally get the message and head down! Captain Joe made it his responsibility to get a hold of me and make sure I got home safe! I've been with plenty limo services and if you aren't there when they get there. They don't care who they leave behind. But that was not the case with City Captain. Ever since then I haven't thought twice about another limo service or taxi! City Captain cares about their clients!
We've used City Captain for Company Events, Birthday Parties, Del Mar Opening Day, Random nights to the club and will continue to use City Captain for all our transportation needs! Thanks Guys!
I have used this service after finding them on yelp.com rated number one in San Diego by local users. I have used their service more than a 10 times to go to the airport and events around town. They never failed me once. Always on time, professional and kind. I decided to take a stand for the great service they provide, to let you know. Read all the reviews on yelp and give them a try. You will not regret it..