- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Located in San Diego, Cafe Coyote is a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Its breakfast menu includes buttermilk pancakes, potatoes rancheros, Chile relleno omelettes and cheese omelettes. The restaurant offers appetizers, soups, sandwiches, salads and desserts with lunch and dinner. It serves spicy chicken wings with ranch dressing, tortillas filled with cheese and topped with salsa fresca and melted cheese casserole with grilled bell pepper strips as appetizers. Its desserts include Lehn's and Spanish coffee, loco gringo and Mexican coffee. It additionally provides T-shirts, sweatshirts and hats in its old town candy store. The restaurant has special arrangements for parties. Its beverages include orange juice, pineapple and cranberry juice, tea, milk, Margaritas, orange soda, lemonade, root beer, raspberry ice tea, bottled water and sparkling water.
- Business History
- For over 25 years Cafe Coyote has remained one of San Diego's Landmark Restaurants located in the Heart of Old Town San Diego's Historic Walking District. "The Birthplace of California". A friendly staff, loyal patrons, delicious Mexican Food, and a Festive Atmosphere have contributed to Cafe Coyote being Voted Best Mexican Restaurant 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014.
- We serve authentic Mexican breakfast,lunch and dinner. We serve traditional Mexican Food & Tasty Margaritas. Visit our website Cafecoyote.com for more details. We are known for our flavor and variety of selection.
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, debit, mastercard
- Price Range:
- We have the best prices in town! Under $20
- Old Town Esplanade
- Old Town, Western San Diego
- Free parking for up to 2 hours when dining in the restaurant.
- California Restaurant Association,San Diego Chapter
- Old Town Chamber
- San Diego Tourism Authority
- CONVIS (Convention & Visitors Bureau)
- Mexican Restaurants, Caterers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin American
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average