Bella Tosca Day Spa & SalonAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Inspired by the painter RAPHAEL’S the three graces which are said to BE the personification of grace and beauty. Bella tosca DAY SPA invites YOU to rejuvenate. Relax and take the time to find the essence within yourself. OUR luxurious 14.000 square foot mediterranean style SPA. Salon and fitness center is complete with yoga and meditation room. Wellness classes and fitness center equipment. Treat yourself to a signature massage by ONE of OUR highly skilled professionals or unwind with a personal body treatment performed in OUR Vichy shower room. The SPA features 12 treatment rooms. Separate Men’s and Women’s area complete with locker room. Relaxation area. Sauna steam room and Jacuzzi.
- Facilities: 14 treatment ROOMS STATE of the ART fitness CENTER VICHY shower ROOM FULL service SALON SEPARATE men’s and women’s locker area including: Eucalyptus steam room. Sauna and Jacuzzi indoor and outdoor relaxation areas the inner sanctuary (yoga and meditation room) on staff attendants available for assistance AT ALL times complimentary lemon water. Spring water. Lemonade. Coffee. HOT TEA and iced TEA. Robe. Slippers and personal amenities provided.
- Located at the Town and Country Resort: 500 Hotel Circle, San Diego, CA 92108 Phone: 866-91Relax ( 866-917-3529)
- Mission Valley West, Western San Diego
- Day Spas, Health Resorts, Beauty Salons, Medical Spas, Health & Fitness Program Consultants, Hair Stylists
The staff is openly rude. I was asked to wait near master i was signed to under hairdryer at first (rather than sitting on available armchairs). Next, when I accidentally dropped hard candy I was ordered by male hairdresser who was doing nothing to TAKE THE BROOM and CLEAN for myself. I refused stating i am a customer. Then the master OLEG stated that he refuses haircut for me and my daughter because 'I was rude to h... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This spa impressed me immediately when I walked in. It's obvious that they are professionals by how I was greeted and how clean and classy it is. Catherine was my hairdresser and I haven't been this satisfied with my hair since I don't know when. She does it all, even extensions. They even have a gym in there!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch