Bear's Tire Inc
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Bear's Tires, Inc. is a leading distributor of New and Used Tires and Wheels based in Southern California. At Bear's, you'll find quality tires and wheels from manufacturers such as Michelin, (BFG) BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Bridgestone, Toyo, Hankook, Kumho Tires, Maxxis, Sumitumo, Federal, Falken, Nitto, American Eagle, American Racing, Moto Metal, OZ Wheels, Avon Tyres, Firestone, Hoosier Racing Tires, Fuzion, Uniroyal, General Tire, Yokohama, Continental, Pirelli and many, many more!
- All orders will be packaged and shipped direct from our San Diego warehouse, or they can be held for pick up and installation by our friendly service team. You may also view our eBay auctions for extra savings and deals! If you truly want to get a feel of how we do business, read the 'Customer Feedback' section on our web site. BRANDS: Michelin - BF Goodrich - Good Year - Bridgestone - Toyo - Hankook - Kumho Tires - Maxxis - Sumitumo - Federal - Falken - Nitto - American Eagle - American Racing - Moto Metal - OZ Wheels - Avon Tyres - Firestone - Hoosier Racing Tires - Fuzion - Uniroyal - General Tire - Yokohama - Continental - Pirelli - And many, many more! WHEELS: Achilles - Avon - Capitol - Nexen - Negotiator - Dunlop - Doral - BF Goodrich - Continental - Dayton - Falken - Firestone - Pirelli - Toyo - Hoosier - And more!
- american racing, continental, dayton, firestone, general, goodrich, goodyear, nexen, pirelli, toyo, uniroyal
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, debit, discover
- Conveniently located in the Miramar Area - Visit our web site and Map It!
- Sorrento Valley, Northern San Diego
- Tire Dealers, Used Tire Dealers, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Repair & Service, Tires-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Automobile Accessories, Wheels
- Other Information:
Posted: 10/31/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Quickly...had an air leak in my tire, found it at 5:20 pm...called Bears and told they close at 5:30...got the car to them in 5 mins...tney repaired it..AND DIDN'T EVEN CHARGE ME! This is why I will continue to buy my tires at Bears....outstanding service, outstanding prices...tbey're the best!
Posted: 8/22/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I was a bit skeptical when one of my buddies bought tires from this place. Then another person from work bought tires too. So when it came time to get some tires I just had to give it a shot. These guys are fast! Just like the other guys, in and out in 15 minutes. Sure they're used but at that price I can afford to replace them every year. If you're looking for tires without the glitz, give these guys a try.
Posted: 6/17/2008Provided by Citysearch -
This tire business does not have busy street frontage, but going a bit\r <br>off the road is worth it.\r <br>\r <br>Got service just today (june 2008): tire rotation $5, and tire patch $10.\r <br>Quick service, and I had no waiting. Best of all, no attempt to upsale\r <br>with dubious nonsense about ""puncture is rather large/close to sidewall/blah\r <br>blah, you'll need a new tire.""\r <br>\r <br>I've gotten new and used tires here in the past. They don't nickle\r <br>and dime you to death with charges for weights, valve stems, etc.\r <br>Everything is up front.\r <br>\r <br>Eg. 205/60R15 are $25 used, with 40-50% tread left. Last time I bought\r <br>used tires, they show you several in your size and let you select which\r <br>pair you want.\r <br>\r <br>They do take credit cards.
Posted: 9/12/2006Provided by Citysearch -
Extremely friendly and QUICK! Was told they supply new and used tires for almost all sizes. Intalling two tires (removing old, putting new on, inflating, balancing, mounting wheel) on the rear of my car took less than 15minutes and only cost me $25 (already had the tires). That is at least half of what every other major tire place was going to charge! Plus no other tire place wants to install used tires. Used tires are the way to go. A friend of mine got new wheels and was throwing away perfect tires off the old wheels... and Bear tires help get them on. I found Bear Used Tires by running a google map search for 'tires' in the clairemont, pb, la jolla, del mar area.\r <br>\r <br>Anyways, I would highly recommend Bear Used Tires the next time you need any tires service... including new tires or the option to save money on perfectly good used tires (SOO Cheap)\r <br>\r <br>Thanks guys\r