I am so impressed with this pharmacy. ALL the staff are friendly. They have everything...just ask someone and they will be happy to assist you. They will even deliver (not mail) your medication the next day. I live 120 miles away and they still deliver next day. If you have to pay cash for meds, they are cheaper then any pharmacy around. They are just great!!!Share Review
Balboa PharmacyAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Your local Good Neighbor Pharmacy (GNP) is your one-stop shop for prescriptions, health information, and friendly service with a smile. Our warm, hometown service comes with great prices, too! Each of our caring pharmacists is highly trained and ready to fill your prescriptions and answer your health-related questions. They're eager to share their knowledge with you to help you stay healthy and feel your best. Each of our over 3500 stores nationwide is independently owned and operated, which makes us different than the big chain stores. Our pharmacists value your business and care about your health, and are ready to serve you with individual attention. Every GNP store offers competitive prices on prescriptions and OTC items. And each is backed by GNP resources that give you the latest information and counseling on the healthcare products you and your family are taking. For more health information, visit GoodNeighborPharmacy.com.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (858) 278-2512
- Prescriptions, Prescription Services, Health Information, Home Healthcare, Immunization Programs, Diabetes Shop, Pharmaceutical Supplies, Medical Supplies, First Aid Supplies
- Payment method:
- check, company card, insurance, mastercard, visa
- Convenient central location! On the northwest corner of Balboa Ave and Genesee Ave.
- Clairemont Mesa West, Northern San Diego