My daughter is two and half and has been attending ABC for over year. All I can say is ABC is a part of our family. My daughter absolutely loves it there and learns so much! From the moment I walked in to take a tour I knew it was the place for us. Sue and Shannon (the directors) are helpful, efficient, and a complete pleasure, and their teachers are fantastic! The school has lots of activities for families - Mother'... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
A B C Children's Center Of Rancho BernardoAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Our privately-owned children's center, cradling Rancho Bernardo, Carmel Mountain Ranch and Poway, is fully licensed by the State of California Department of Social Services.
We are open for child care from 6:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. five days a week (year round, excluding legal holidays).
We offer child care programs for ages 3 months through pre-kindergarten. All applications are considered equally without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, or ancestry.
NHEYC Accredited School - Open Year Round
- Infants - Toddlers - Preschool - Pre-K - Hours 6:30AM to 6:15PM - Outstanding Developmental Curriculum
- Price Range:
- Free 1 Week Tuition! Minimum 4 Week Registeration (New Enrollment Only)
- 12145 Alta Carmel Ct #270 San Diego, CA 92128
- Rancho Bernadino, Northeastern San Diego
- We offer Family Events and Field Trips! Family invents include ABC Family Events, Mothers day Breakfast, Father's Day Spaghetti Dinner, Family Feast, Hoe Down, Visits from the Fire Dept., Holiday Pageant. Field Trips to Sea World, Bates Nut Farm and Poway Lake!
- Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Child Care, Preschools & Kindergarten, Nursery Schools, Schools, Children's Instructional Play Programs
My son is 4 years old and been with ABC for last 3.5 years. He LOVES his school. In past 3.5 everyday he looks forward to it. Teacher's are great. Main teachers do not change. They focus on each child and abilities. They are all about quality. Thank you ABC !!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse