The Artistic-Civic League UnitedAdd to mybook
"Building Communication Platforms for Change"
- General Info:
The Artistic-Civic League United is a grassroots charity for the arts & for civic/charitable production.
- Extra Phones:
AfterHoursPhone: (650) 557-4793
- 0. Acting, Movie, & Theatre Workshops1. Feature Films 2. Theater Production 3. Consumer Video Services 4. Fine Art Exhibits 5. Web Design/IT Programming 6. Engineering/Design of Innovative Inventions & Video Games 7. Higher Learning Education 8. Online News Resources, Journalism, & News Reporting/Anchoring 9. Amateur Athletics 10. Culinary Services 11. Child Abuse Awareness, Support Groups, & Treatment Resources 12. Food Provision for the Needy 13. Shelter for the Homeless/Low Income 14. Holy Bible Reading Schedules & Church Referral Resources 15. Puppet Show
- Payment method:
- check, debit, paypal, all major credit cards, financing available, travelers checks
- Howard Park
- 1. Cookies2. Chips3. Bottle Water4. Soda
- English, Spanish
California Attorney General Registry of Charitable Trusts
California Secretary of State
- * Our Executive Director is an alumnus of The American Academy of Dramatic Arts
- Internet Products & Services, Acting Schools & Workshops, Art Galleries, Dealers & Consultants, Charities, Video Production Services-Commercial