Sears Appliance RepairAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Sears Home Services – In Home Repair has over 6,800 trained technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our techs are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products running longer and working right in no time. We are America's largest service provider – wherever you bought it, we’ll repair it. Schedule service 24/7, availability Monday – Saturday & no extra charge for Saturday,What to expectCall before we arriveEstimate before we begin workGuarantee workWe’re the largest repair outfit in the country and we’re right around the corner! Plus, you will save 10% on all in-home repairs!Our repair technicians will process payment and any coupons or discounts at the time of service.
- We offer In-Home Repair & Maintenance Service for the following: Washers & Dryers, Refrigeration, Cooking, Dishwashers, Microwaves, Tractors & Snow Throwers, Fitness Equipment, Home Electronics, Water Softeners & Heaters, and more! Call 1-800-280-5986 We offer Carry-In Repair Services for the following: TVs, VCRs, DVDs, Camcorders, Audio Equipment, Microwave Ovens, Sewing Machines, Mowers, Edgers, Weedwackers, Trimmers, Tillers, Snowthrowers, Power Tools, Air Compressors, Generators, Pressure Washers, Alternators, Vacuums, and other types of Floor Care Equipment. For a location near you call 1-800-280-5986.
- 3com, Ace, Acer, Addison, Admiral, Adobe, Adobeair, Agrifab, Air Quest, Aiwa, Amana, Ambassador, American Standard, Americana, Apple, Aprilaire, Arcoaire, Ariens, Armstrong, Asus, Ati, Averatec, Bard, Bosch, Bose, Briggs&Straton, Brother,Bryant, Caloric, Campblhsfld, Canon, Carrier, Casio, Cerwin Vega, Char-Broil, Cisnet, Coleman, Comfort, Companion, Compaq, Craftsman, Craftsman Pro, Creative Lab, Crosley, Day & Night, Dell, Delonghi, Delta, Denon, Dirt Devil, Dunkirk, Dynamic, Eager 1, Ecowater, Element, Ema, Emachines, Epson, Estate, Eureka, Euro-Pro, Fedders, Fiesta, Fisher, Fisher Paykel, Frigidaire, Fuji, Funai, Galaxy, Gateway, Ge, Ge Profile, Generac, Gibson, Glow, Goodman, Harmon Kardon, Health Rider, Heil-Quaker, Hitachi, Homelite, Honda, Horizon, Hotpoint, Hp, Husqvarna, Ibm, Ikea, Mage, Imperial, Infocus, Inglis, Intercity, Intl Cmf Prd, Janitrol, Janome, Jbl, Jenn-Air, Jensen, Jvc, Kawasaki, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Kenmore Elite, Kenmore Pro, Kitchenaid, Odak, Kohler, Lawnboy, Ennox, Lenovo, Lg, Lifestyler, Lifetime, Liquid Video, Lite-On, Luxaire, Mackissic, Magic Chef, Magicpak, Magnavox, Maker, Makita, Maytag, Mcculloch, Milwaukee, Mirus, Mitsubishi, Modern Maid, Msi, Murray, Nec, Nikon, Nordyne, Norge, Ohiosteel, Oneida Royal, Panasonic, Payne, Philips, Pioneer, Polaroid, Polk Audio, Portercable, Poulan, Proform, Quasar, Rca, Reebok, Reliance, Rexel, Rheem, Robins/Subaru, Roper, Royal, Royal Sover, Ruud, Sampo, Samsung, Sears, Sentry, Singer, Skil, Snapper, Snow
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, discover
- Tanforan Mall -San Bruno, CA. Inside Sears, 2nd floor.
- Schedule service 24/7, availability Monday – Saturday & no extra charge for Saturday, All repairs guaranteed!
- English, Spanish
- Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair, Washers & Dryers Service & Repair, Small Appliances, Appliance Installation, Tractor Repair & Service, Small Appliance Repair, Exercising Equipment-Service & Repair, Dishwasher Repair & Service, Television & Radio-Service & Repair, Major Appliances, Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & Service, Range & Oven Repair, Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & Service, Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & Repairing, Lawn Mowers, Major Appliance Parts
6/19/2012 8 Check-ins Here
I remember going to Dr Kero a few years ago for a cleaning but didn’t return because I ended up getting insurance that sent me to another dentist. I recently checked back to schedule a cleaning since I have new insurance and can pick a dentist. I chose Dr Karo for two reasons: 1) I already had (limited) history with her, and 2) She’s close to work. I am SOOOOOOO glad I came back to her because she is a really fantastic dentist.
It had been a couple years ...view moresince I had been to the dentist with my last visit being to have two wisdom teeth pulled. I never really had any issues with the dentist before until those teeth were pulled. I had like a panic attack and kinda freaked out. I didn’t know how I was going to react to getting a couple fillings. I warned Dr. Kero and she reassured me that it would be okay. Sure enough, as soon as the drills started, I started getting nervous and tensing up. I blame the last guy for traumatizing me. Dr Kero was patient with me, allowed me time to catch my breath and reassured me that it was almost over. She even started to massage my jaw because I’d had my mouth open for some time.
That kind of attentiveness and bedside (or chair side) manner can really make a big difference. It does seem that dentists have to deal with more fear than many others in the medical field, but knowing that and having good ways to counteract the fear definitely separates a good dentist from a bad one. I even sent my mom over for a cleaning since she was having a special for the month of June.
I am so glad I returned to Dr Kero because it really feels good to know that she really does care for her patients and I can see that she wants to help as many people as possible.view less